Mercedes-Benz Vito L2 Rwd114CDI Progressive Van
- Chrome Instrument ClusterComfort Overhead Control PanelDigital ClockHeadlight Range ControlLow Fuel Warning LightPasReversing CameraSeatbelt Warning IndicatorWarning LightsWireless Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Adaptive Brake LightsDaytime Running LightsElectrically Heated And Adjustable Wing MirrorsFront Fog LightsHeat Insulating GlassThird Rear Brake Light
- AshtrayCigarette LighterComfort Eight Way Adjustable Driver's SeatDriver Seat Lumbar SupportElectrical Component For Trailer SocketFront Door Storage PocketsHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelLocking Glove CompartmentMultifunctional Steering WheelVentilation NozzlesWood Load Flooring
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Vito
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsAccident Recovery ManagementAttention AssistCo-Driver AirbagCrosswind AssistDrivers Airbag
- Central Locking With Remote ControlDouble LockingElectronic Immobiliser
- 24 Litre Larger Adblue Tanks6 Speed Manual TransmissionAbs/Esp/AsrActive Brake AssistDiesel Particulate FilterEbv And BasHill Start AssistMechanical Parking BrakeTraction Control
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesBattery Volts12Battery AH95Alternator Amps200Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Safety Assist %48Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilverRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight2056 kgGross Vehicle Weight3050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57 litresPayload994 kgLoad Space Volume6No. of Seats3Gross Train Weight5050 kg
- Length5140 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1928 mmWheelbase3200 mmWidth (including mirrors)2249 mmHeight1910 mmLoad Length2831 mmLoad Width1685 mmLoad Height1391 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8Front Overhang895Rear Overhang1045Side Load Door Height1252Lower Rear Door Width1391Rear Door Height1261Load Deck Height558Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1270
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - MPG - Comb38.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.6WLTP - MPG - High44.8WLTP - MPG - Low30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium40.3
- CC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP136 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Power RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1250 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb192
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes Vito van has been revitalised by a mid-term update that's delivered the brand's latest OM 654-series 2.0-litre diesel engine and (for Vito Tourer bus operators) the option of all-electric power too. There's also a light visual update, improvements to safety kit and even a clever new digital rear view mirror option. As before, there's a choice of front or r...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this vehicle?The Vito has 2 year / 25,000-mile service intervals, whichever comes first.How long is the warranty on this van?All Mercedes-Benz Vitos are covered by a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.How many miles per gallon can this van do?This Vito has an official combined fuel consumption figure of 38.7mpg (transmission not specified).What is the van's maximum payload?This model of the Vito has a payload of 1002kgs.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz Vito have as standard?As standard, all Mercedes-Benz Vitos (specifically the panel van versions) will have the following driver tech installed: Mercedes' own Audio 10 infotainment system, an easy-to-reach overhead control panel, automatic headlights, parking sensors, automatic parking functionality (yes, really), heated electric door mirrors, heat-insulating glass and an ergonomic driver's seat. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz Vito?Every Mercedes-Benz Vito comes with a 2-year unlimited mileage manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Mercedes-Benz Vito have as standard?The Mercedes-Benz Vito is one of the best for safety equipment provided as standard. You get driver and passenger airbags, central locking, an immobiliser, adaptive electronic stability control (ESC), crosswind assist, driver fatigue warning system, hill-start assist and disc brakes on the front and rear wheels. The Vito has also been awarded a Gold rating by Euro NCAP - the highest safety award for crash tests.How many doors does the Mercedes-Benz Vito have?All Mercedes-Benz Vitos come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Mercedes-Benz Vito L2 RWD's maximum payload?The Mercedes-Benz Vito L2 RWD can carry a maximum payload of 1002kg.