Mercedes-Benz Vito L3 Rwd116CDI Premium Crew Van 9G-Tronic
- 4Th Generation Scr Emission Control SystemAssyst Service ComputerCleaning Fluid Level Warning LightComfort Overhead Control PanelCommunication Module (Lte) For Digital ServicesDigital ClockElectric Power SteeringHeadlight Range ControlInstrument Cluster With Pixel-Matrix DisplayLow Fuel Warning LightMaintenance Indicator For Dry-Air FilterParktronic SystemReversing CameraTemperature IndicatorTrawling Eyelet To Screw On Front/RearWarning LightsWireless Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- 2 Way Front And Rear LoudspeakersDigital Radio (Dab)
- Active Retainer For Sliding DoorAdaptive Brake LightsBlack Tinted Windows In RearBumpers/Detachable Body Parts Painted Body ColourChrome Radiator GrilleColour Coded Front And Rear BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Heated And Adjustable Door MirrorsFixing Points In The Roof FrameFront Fog LightsHandle For EntranceHeadlight AssistantHeat Insulating GlassRear View MirrorShaded Black Glass In RearSide Sliding Door - LeftSide Sliding Door - RightTailgateThird Rear Brake LightWeld Nuts, Sidewall For ConversionsWindow Front Left, Fixed, In Sidewall / Sliding DoorWindow Front Right, Fixed, In Sidewall / Sliding DoorWindow In Tailgate Or Rear Door With Wipe-Wash System
- 3 Seat Benchin 1St Row With Folding Outer SeatAshtrayCigarette LighterSeat Mountings, Vis-A-Vis Posit,1St Rear Seat RowTwo Cup HolderVelour Floor MatsVentilation NozzlesWood Load FlooringRear Interior LampPre-Installation - Remote Services PlusMultifunctional Steering WheelLocking Glove CompartmentLoad Securing Rail SystemLeather Steering WheelInterior Panelling Higher ExecutionHot-Air Duct To Passenger CompartmentHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelGrab Handles In RearFront Door Storage PocketsElectrical Component For Trailer SocketDriver Seat Lumbar SupportComfort Eight Way Adjustable Driver's Seat
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Vito
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsAccident Recovery ManagementAttention AssistBreakdown ManagementChild Safety Locks On Passenger Compartment DoorsCo-Driver AirbagCrosswind AssistDrivers AirbagMercedes-Benz Emergency Call SystemSeat Belt Reminder For Co-Driver SeatSeat Belt Warning For Driver's Seat
- Central Locking With Remote ControlDouble LockingImmobiliser
- 12V Outlets Sockets12V Plug Socket In Trunk/Load Compartment24 Litre Larger Adblue Tanks9G Tronic Automatic GearboxAbs/Esp/AsrActive Brake AssistAlternator ManagementBasic SuspensionDiesel Particulate FilterEbv And BasEco Start/Stop FunctionHill Start AssistHold FunctionMechanical Parking BrakeSpeed Limiter 210 Km/HTraction ControlUprated Gross Vehicle Weight (Gvw) - 3000KgVehicle Hvo-Capable
- Summer Tyres
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb201 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High211Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High174Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low241Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium198
- Automatic TransmissionYesCc1950 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears9 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of Valves16
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb36.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High35.3Wltp - Mpg - High42.8Wltp - Mpg - Low30.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium37.2
- Alternator Amps200Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power163Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah95Battery Volts12Coin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvSilverNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %48Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL3Running Cost League HeadingsMediumSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp163 bhpEngine Power Kw120 kwEngine Power Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft280 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg38.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm380 nmEngine Torque Rpm1250 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Style20 SpokeWheel Type17" Alloy
- Front Overhang895 mmHeight1910 mmLength5370 mmLoad Deck Height562 mmLoad Height1270 mmLoad Length1894 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258 mmLoad Width1709 mmLower Rear Door Width1391 mmRear Door Height1258 mmRear Overhang1045 mmSide Load Door Height1252 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.5Wheelbase3430 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1928 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2244 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57 litresGross Train Weight5000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgLoad Space Volume4.1Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight2212 kgNo. Of Seats6Payload788 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
If there can be such a thing as a workhorse with a pedigree, Mercedes' mid-sized Vito van is surely it. Jonathan Crouch drives one.
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes Vito van is a quality mid-sized LCV contender offered with either a 2.0-litre diesel engine or a full-electric variant. Either way, the rear-driven powertrain is class-competitive in terms of load capacity and payload st...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.