Mitsubishi L200Double Cab DI-D 150 Warrior 4WD Auto
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmThatcham category 1 alarmDeadlocksDeadlocks
- Front electric windowsElectric windows front + rear
- Alloy wheels18" alloy wheels
- ABSABS + EBDTraction controlActive stability and traction control
- Speed limitersAdjustable speed limiter
- Headlight washersHeadlamp washersFront fog lightsFront and rear fog lamps
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Drivers airbagFront, side, curtain and knee airbags
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsRadioDigital radio (DAB)Radio/CDRadio/CD with 6 speakers
- Climate controlDual zone climate control
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated and folding door mirrors with indicators
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage62500 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionCoil SpringsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-Ghost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12500 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power150Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark5
- Minimum Kerbweight2035 kgGross Vehicle Weight3110 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1075 kgLoad Space Volume-Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle-Plated 2nd Axle-Gross Train Weight6150 kg
- Length5305 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1815 cmWheelbase3000 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1780 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length1470 cmLoad Width1470 cmLoad Height475 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8Rear Overhang-Side Load Door Width-Side Load Door Height-Lower Rear Door Width-Upper Rear Door Width-Rear Door Height-Load Deck Height850Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1000Turning Circle - Wall to Wall-
- ECYesEC Urban32.8 mpgEC Extra Urban38.7 mpgEC Combined36.2 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min11.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min9.6WLTP - MPG - Comb29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min29.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High27.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min27.7WLTP - MPG - High33.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max33.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min33.2WLTP - MPG - Low25.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max25.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min25.2WLTP - MPG - Medium29.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max29.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min29.4
- 0 to 6213.5 secTop Speed106 mphBHP150 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW110 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT295Engine Torque NM400 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG40.8
- Bore86 mmStroke97.6 mmCC2268 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio14.4:1Gears6 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front265/60 R18Tyre Size Rear265/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2206 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min254WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min268WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low293WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max293WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min293WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max251WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min251
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Mitsubishi's L200 pick-up has evolved in its latest Series 6 guise. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
The Series 6 version of the Mitsubishi L200 pick-up features far-reaching changes. As a result, Mitsubishi claim to have brought us the most advanced version of this model yet. You can see why so many buyers in this segment choose it.
If you'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the annual tax cost for L200 and is it the same for all pickups?Hello, thank you for your question. Currently, the annual road fund licence is £240 a year for a L200 and all pickup trucks.Does the rear window hinge to allow a longer load to pass into the cabHello, thanks for getting in touch. The rear window in the Mitsubishi L200 LWB LB Diesel Double Cab DI-D 178 Barbarian 4WD Auto is a fixed window so therefore will not open to pass longer loads through. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.I am in full time employment and not self employed or a business owner. Can I lease a pick up ?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes we offer two types of personal agreements. Contract purchase or Lease Purchase. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193.I've ordered the L200. I was wondering do you get breakdown cover (homestart road side assistance etc) included in a contract hire?Hi Stuart. Thanks for your question. The L200 Barbarian will come standard with a 5 year, 62500 mile warranty (whichever comes first) along with a 3 years assistance programme that covers you at the roadside or home. You will also be covered in over 30 countries in Europe. Kind regards, Rob CoxAs this is a workhorse vehicle what condition is it expected to be returned in?Hi Steve, thanks for getting in touch. Depending on the type of contract you choose will depend on the expected condition of the vehicle at the end. As an example if you choose a Contract Hire, at the end of the contract the vehicle is simply returned back to the lease company. In this case the vehicle will be expected to be in a certain condition. There is a fair wear and tear guide available which will give you a clear indication of what is acceptable and what isn’t. If you were to choose a finance lease option, at the end of the contract it is your responsibility to sell the vehicle on to a 3rd party. The 3rd party could be an individual or you could part exchange the vehicle back in with ourselves for a new one. In this case the vehicle is simply valued based on the condition and the mileage at the time so no damage charges will occur. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderIs this for buisness users only or are there leases for private users?Hi David, thanks for getting in touch. We are only able to supply a Mitsubishi L200 Lwb Lb Diesel Double Cab DI-D 178 Barbarian 4WD Auto on a business lease unless you are a director of a business and you are using the vehicle for your own personal use. This is due to the terms which are in place with the manufacture. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderIs the vehicle available for private leasing? What size is the engine? What is it's towing capacity? ThanksHello, thank you for your question. We can offer 2 different leasing options for personal agreements. Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a perfect product for an individual who wants fixed cost motoring and is confident about the mileage and condition of the vehicle over a set period of time. It is an easy and cost effective way to fund vehicles and it enables you to control one of your biggest expenses. PCH is available with or without a maintenance package, which offers fixed cost motoring with no hidden extras. Personal Contract Hire is similar to Business Contract Hire. However, as an individual you will not be able to recover any VAT or take advantage of any tax allowances. Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) is fast becoming one of the most popular ways of financing the new car of your choice, simply due to its flexibility. You choose the car, the deposit, how long you want the contract to run for, and the mileage you intend to do. In return you get fixed cost motoring for the term of the contract. At the end of the contract you have a choice to either buy the car outright for an agreed lump sum (the minimum guaranteed future value), part exchange the car and use the equity you have built up as the deposit on another new car or hand the vehicle back to the lender and walk away without owing anybody anything (subject to the mileage and condition of the vehicle at this time). The new Mitsubishi L200 Warrior is a great vehicle with a 2.5 Diesel engine with a braked towing capacity of 3100kgs and 750kgs unbraked. ThanksWhat sort off hard top does the L 200 crew cab series 5 178 warrior come withHi, thanks for your question. We have a large selection of tops to choose from, you can either get a: hardtop canopy which will cover the back of the truck and make it look more like a common 4X4, a roller shutter which will make the truck a bit more versatile, mountain top which is a chequered plate lid or a colour coded lid. The other option is a plastic tonneau cover which is not secure, however, it’s a lot less money. Thanks.Can I get it with auto gearboxHi thank you for getting in touch. Yes, new warrior series 5 is available with an automatic gearbox.Hello, is it possible for you to add the roll over bar option for the vehicle?Hi Mark, we offer a wide range of accessories to be added to your vehicle including roll bars. We can generate quotations for you including any accessories you may require and all accessories will be fitted prior to the vehicle being delivered to you. If you would like to discuss this option in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 or alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Can you fit a tow bar before I get vehicle, and what is a mountain top? Thanks, Rob.Hi Rob, thank you for getting in touch. If you require a tow bar we can either get this fitted by the dealer or we can fit this at our Autorama fitting centre. A mountain top is an aluminium chequer plate cover (lid) that is fitted onto the load area of the pickup. This opens up on gas struts.Hi I have limited company and have only trading since April 2014. First year accounts have been submitted. Is this a problem for Mitsubishi Challenger?Hi, thank you for leaving your question on the site. Most of the top finance companies we use require you to be limited for 2 years or to have submitted your first years accounts, so we shouldn’t have a problem quoting with our top level funders.Is this vehicle available with automatic transmission?Hi Nigel, Thank you for your question. I’m afraid the Mitsubishi L200 4Work model is only available in a manual gearbox. However, the Mitsubishi is available in an auto gearbox in the Warrior model. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you so if you are able to provide us with your contact details, one of our specialists will contact you straight away.Can I put my private reg plate on a vehicle if I have it on contract hire?Thank you for leaving your question on the website. Yes, you are able to put a private plate on a leased vehicle. The finance company will put this onto the vehicle for you. Your plate will need to have been put onto retention and then we can ask the finance company to transfer everything. You will simply need to fill out some paperwork.Can you put graphics on vehicles on contract hire option?Hi Bill, thank you for your question. Yes you can, we highly recommend sign writing your vehicle as it will advertise your business. We ask you to please use the vinyl type of sign writing, which can be easily removed at the end of your contract. Thanks.Is the vehicle supplied with a sliding locking cover over the payload area? If not, can it be fitted and at what cost?Hi Kevin, Vehicles are not supplied as standard with any type of lockable back, they are all aftermarket products. We can supply and fit which ever back would suit your needs best. A roller shutter would be £1195 + VAT, and Mountain Top would be £1175 + VAT and a Canopy would be £1475 + VAT. These can either be included in your monthly payment or paid for outright. (Prices accurate at October 2014).What does a finance lease include?Finance lease is one of our most popular leasing options and there are many advantages including fixed monthly rentals, low deposits and you have the ability to build up equity in your vehicle. Often finance lease begins with a small deposit, fixed monthly payments and a final residual payment at the end of the lease agreement. It is a good choice if you are planning on using your vehicle for work that might have detrimental impact on its condition at the end of the contract. The options at the end of the agreement are to part exchange your vehicle, sell the vehicle privately or re-finance the final payment over a further 6 months to 5 years (depending on the length of the original contract). You will receive the first 12 months Road Tax with your new van and we include free delivery anywhere in the UK on all our vehicles.What are the dimensions of the tailgate?The dimensions of the tailgate are 1470mm wide and 460mm tall. These and all the other vehicle dimensions are shown in the vehicle brochure, available to download from the vehicle profile page on our website.Want to know how much a weatherproof back is extra a month?We would be more than happy to supply and fit any type of weatherproof back onto your vehicle. We have a wide range including canopies, roller shutters, mountain tops available to fit on the vehicles. The cost to add the accessory would depend on the accessory you would like and also the term you would fund the vehicle for, so it's something we'd need to work out using a few more details from you.How many miles per gallon can I get from this vehicle?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Mitsubishi L200 is 35 mpg (combined).How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Mitsubishi L200 available in most colours, ready for free delivery within 2-3 weeks.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Mitsubishi L200 comes with a warranty covering 5 years or 125,000 miles.What are the service intervals for this vehicle?Service every 9000 miles or 12 months.Do these pick ups come with a tow bar?The Mitsubishi Barbarian doesn't come with a tow bar as standard. However, we can easily arrange to have one fitted for you - it would be £300 plus VAT, and we can include that in your monthly payments. Kind regards, Richard Wells, Account Manager