Nissan Interstar F28 L12.3 dci H1 Acenta Van
- BluetoothCruise ControlLow Fuel Level Warning LightPasRear Parking SensorService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Audio Switch On Steering WheelAux PortDigital Radio (Dab)Usb Socket
- Blind Spot Mirror In SunvisorElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowHeated Door MirrorsLeft Side Sliding DoorSide Wind AssistStep Rear Bumper
- Cargo Floor Load Mounting HooksCloth UpholsteryDriver's ArmrestDrivers Seat With Lumbar SupportFoldable Passenger Bench With Fixed TableFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatNormal Heating SystemSoundproof Trim On BulkheadSteering Wheel Rake AdjustmentSteering Wheel Reach Adjustment
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- AlarmDeadlocksInsurance Approved ImmobiliserRadio Frequency Remote Central Locking
- 105 Litre Fuel Tank12V Socket In Dash PanelAbs + EbdEsp
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %18Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVNot Recommended
- Minimum Kerbweight1899 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)105 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload901 kgLoad Space Volume8No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load200 kg
- Length5048 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 cmWheelbase3182 cmWidth (including mirrors)2470 cmHeight2290 cmHeight (including roof rails)2303 cmLoad Length2583 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Top Speed87 mphBHP110 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW81 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Bore85 mmStroke101.3 mmCC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesM9t
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Nissan's Interstar offers a versatile and practical choice to those looking for a large van. There are three different versions of its 2.3-litre dCi diesel Euro 6d-TEMP engine and the choice of both front and rear-driven configurations. Plus extra hi-tech features and the usual range of body styles, load volumes and options. In other words, it remains a class act.<...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.