Nissan Nv400 F35 L32.3 dci 135ps H2 Acenta Van
- Front GrilleHeated Door MirrorsNearside Sliding Panel DoorStep Rear BumperElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsDaytime Running Lights
- 2 Seater Passenger Seat BenchCargo FloorCargo Floor Load Mounting HooksClosed Glove BoxCloth UpholsteryCup Holders On DashboardDriver's ArmrestDrivers Seat With Lumbar AdjustFoldable Passenger Bench With Fixed TableFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Light In Cabin AreaInterior Light In Cargo AreaIsofix On Front Passenger SeatNormal Heating SystemOverhead Parcel ShelvesSoundproof Trim On BulkheadSunvisors With Passenger's "Blind Spot" Mirror
- Drivers Airbag
- AlarmAuto Door LockingDeadlocksInsurance Approved ImmobiliserRemote Frequency Remote Central Locking
- Usb SocketDigital Radio (Dab)Aux Input Socket
- 12V Socket In Dash PanelAbs + EbdEspHill Start AssistTraction ControlTrailer Sway Assist105 Litre Fuel Tank12V Socket In Cargo Area
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare WheelFull Wheel Covers
- Trip ComputerService IndicatorRear Parking SensorPasLow Fuel Level Warning LightCruise Control With Speed LimiterBluetoothAudio Steering Wheel Switches
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %12Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power135Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVNot Recommended
- Minimum Kerbweight2066 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)105 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1434 kgNo. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100
- Length6198 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 cmWheelbase4332 cmWidth (including mirrors)2470 cmHeight2488 cmLoad Length3733 cmLoad Width1765 cmLoad Height1894 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb15.7Front Overhang842Rear Overhang1024Side Load Door Width1270Side Load Door Height1780Lower Rear Door Width1580Upper Rear Door Width1580Rear Door Height1820Load Deck Height543Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall16.2
- ECNoEC Urban42.2 mpgEC Extra Urban39.8 mpgEC Combined40.9 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.2WLTP - MPG - Comb28.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High23.7WLTP - MPG - High35.3WLTP - MPG - Low26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium34.4
- Bore85 mmStroke101.3 mmCC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesM923 G6
- BHP135 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW99 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2183 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb256WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High313WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low275WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium214
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Nissan's NV400 offers a versatile and practical choice to those looking for a large van. There are three different versions of its 2.3-litre dCi diesel Euro 6d-TEMP engine and the choice of both front and rear-driven configurations. Plus extra hi-tech features and the usual range of body styles, load volumes and options. In other words, it remains a class act.
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the load capacity (payload) for this vehicle?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. The model you mentioned has a payload of 1485KG. Thank you. Kind regards, Richard Wells.How long is the warranty on this van?All Nissan NV400s are covered by a 5 Year/100,000-mile warranty.How many miles per gallon can this van do?The best a Nissan NV400 can achieve is 42.1mpg, this will depend on how you drive & use the van.What van is similar to an NV400?This van shares similarities with the Renault Master and the Vauxhall Movano.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Nissan NV400 in stock, ready for delivery in 14-21 days.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes, the Nissan NV400 comes with breakdown recovery for 3 years.What are the service intervals for this van?Nissan NV400s require a service every 2 Years or 25,000 miles.