Nissan Primastar 30 L22.0 dCi 110ps H1 Acenta Van
- Audio Switch On Steering And And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsBluetoothCar Phone Pre InstalledCruise ControlLow Fuel Level Warning LightPasRear Parking SensorService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Aux PortDigital Radio (Dab)Radio/Cd PlayerUsb Socket/Ipod Interface
- Automatic Headlights And WipersBlind Spot Mirror In SunvisorBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Exterior MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFog LightsHeated Exterior Mirror With Temperature SensorLed HeadlightsLeft Side Sliding Door
- 10 X Cargo Floor Load Mounting Hooks12V Socket6 X Cargo Load Mounting Hooks On C And D PillarsCloth UpholsteryDrivers ArmrestFoldable Passenger Seat With Fixed TableFront Head RestraintsFront Manual AcFull Steel BulkheadHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering WheelPassenger Bench With Underseat StorageSteering Wheel Rake AdjustmentSteering Wheel Reach Adjustment
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- AlarmDeadlocksInsurance Approved ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Abs + EbdEsp
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb187 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh188 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel187 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh210Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel209Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh162Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel161Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh203Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel202Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh178Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel176
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesM920ddcg5Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke88 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh39.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel39.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh35.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel35.3Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh45.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel46.3Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh36.7Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel36.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh41.5Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel42.2
- Badge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power110Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvSilverNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %40Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVat Qualifying Vehicle - Seek Advice From HmrcNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)16.8 secBhp110 bhpEngine Power Kw81 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque Nm300 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height1971 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5480 mmLoad Length2937 mmWheelbase3498 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1956 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2312 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Vehicle Weight3070 kgLoad Space Volume6.7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1819 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1251 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Nissan's Primastar is a mid-sized van that offers a very complete all-round package. Jonathan Crouch checks out the latest version.
Ten Second Review
Nissan's medium-sized van is the Primastar, the Japanese brand's version of a design also shared with Renault. It's very competitive in terms of efficiency and carriage capacity and differentiates itself from its rivals by offering a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.