Nissan Primastar 30 L22.0 dCi 110ps H1 Acenta Van
- Audio Switch On Steering And And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsBluetoothCar Phone Pre InstalledCruise ControlLow Fuel Level Warning LightPasRear Parking SensorService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Aux PortDigital Radio (Dab)Radio/Cd PlayerUsb Socket/Ipod Interface
- Automatic Headlights And WipersBlind Spot Mirror In SunvisorBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Exterior MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFog LightsHeated Exterior Mirror With Temperature SensorLed HeadlightsLeft Side Sliding Door
- 10 X Cargo Floor Load Mounting Hooks12V Socket6 X Cargo Load Mounting Hooks On C And D PillarsCloth UpholsteryDrivers ArmrestFoldable Passenger Seat With Fixed TableFront Head RestraintsFront Manual AcFull Steel BulkheadHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering WheelPassenger Bench With Underseat StorageSteering Wheel Rake AdjustmentSteering Wheel Reach Adjustment
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- AlarmDeadlocksInsurance Approved ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Abs + EbdEsp
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSteeringPasSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %40Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCNoGeneration Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilverRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight1819 kgGross Vehicle Weight3070 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1251 kgLoad Space Volume6.7No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load200 kg
- Length5480 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1956 mmWheelbase3498 mmWidth (including mirrors)2312 mmHeight1971 mmLoad Length2937 mm
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH35.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL42.2
- 0 to 6216.8 secTop Speed99 mphBHP110 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW81 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT221Engine Torque NM300 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG30.6
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesM920ddcg5
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH210WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL209WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL202WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL176
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Nissan's Primastar is a mid-sized van that offers a very complete all-round package. Jonathan Crouch checks out the latest version.
Ten Second Review
Nissan's medium-sized van is the Primastar, the Japanese brand's version of a design also shared with Renault. It's very competitive in terms of efficiency and carriage capacity and differentiates itself from its rivals by offering a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.