Nissan Townstar L1 Petrol1.3 Tekna Van
- 4.2" Tft Colour Display8" Colour Touchscreen Infotainment System With Applte Carplay/Android Auto And NavigationCruise Control With Speed LimiterEcall Emergency SystemFront, Side And Rear Parking SensorPasRear View CameraSmartphone Holder
- 180 Degree Opening Paneled Rear DoorAutomatic Lights And WipersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Exterior Door RailsBody Coloured Front BumperElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowElectrically Adjustable, Folding And Heated Door MirrorsLed Front Fog LightsLed Headlights With Daytime Running LightNearside Side Loading DoorOffside Side Loading DoorPassenger Side Wide View Mirror
- Automatic Dual Zone Air ConditioningCentre Console With Storage And ArmrestCloth UpholsteryFull Width BulkheadHeight Adjustable Driver SeatLed Lighting In Load AreaLoad Lashing Points
- Advanced Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Cyclist ProtectionDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers AirbagTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm PredispositionCentral Door LockingDeadlocksKeyless Entry And Go
- 12V Socket In Load AreaElectronic Parking Brake
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare WheelFull Wheel Trims
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb155 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh171 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel145 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High167Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High133Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low185Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium146
- Automatic TransmissionNoCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1330 ccCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryMulti-Point InjectionFuel TypePetrolGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb40.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh37.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel44.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High38.2Wltp - Mpg - High47.9Wltp - Mpg - Low34.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium43.5
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.3 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp130 bhpEngine Power Kw96 kw
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height1813 mmLength4486 mmLoad Height1215 mmLoad Length1810 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1248 mmLoad Width1570 mmSide Load Door Width615 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.7Wheelbase2716 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1860 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2159 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2177 kgLoad Space Volume3.3Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMinimum Kerbweight1337 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload840 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1204Plated Front Axle973
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Nissan's Townstar compact van has an advanced feel and a class-leading warranty. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Operators of small vans don't usually care about the provenance of the designs they're presented with: only whether they're competitively priced, practically-shaped, capable of carrying stout loads and come supported by a peace of mind warranty. Nissan's...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.