Peugeot Expert Long1400 2.0 BlueHDi 145 Asphalt Premium + Van
- ClockLights On Warning BuzzerMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPasPeugeot Connect With Sos AssistanceRear Parking SensorsRev CounterService IndicatorTyre Pressure Monitor
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHeight Adjustable Halogen HeadlightsHigh Level Third Brake LightLockable Fuel Filler CapTwin Sliding Side DoorsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 8 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower Glove BoxesCourtesy LightCup Holders For Driver And Passenger At Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasDriver And Passenger Sun VisorsDrivers Height Seat Rake And Reach Adjustable With Lumber Adjustment And ArmrestFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderFront Seats With Height Adjustable Head RestraintsHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLoad Area LightLower Dashboard And Front Door Interior Panels In BlackMica Cloth UpholsteryModuwork - Dual Passenger Seat, Foldup Outer Seat, Folding Table In Central Seat, Under Seat Storage,Height Adj Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adj & ArmrestRubber Load Floor CoverStorage Under Squab Of Central Passenger SeatTicket Holder
- Look Pack - ExpertNavigation And Camera Pack - Expert Asphalt Premium +
- Automatic Fuel Cut Off And Door Unlocking In The Event Of AccidentDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Deactive SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force Limiter (Dual Passenger Central Seatbelt Non Height-Adjustable And Non Pre-Tensioner)Unfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control Key (X2)Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Co0.036Co2149HcNot AvailableHc+Nox0.036Noise Level Db(A)70Nox0.032Particles0.0013Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb199 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh214 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel189 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh236Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel212Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh188Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel163Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh235Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel210Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh204Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel175
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio16.7:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesDw10fdduEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke88 mm
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh7.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel39.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh31.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel34.9Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh39.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel45.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh31.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel35.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh36.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel42.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoAlternator Amps75Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power145Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvBronzeNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %31Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL3Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage32000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp144 bhpEngine Power Kw106 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm340 nmEngine Torque Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed106 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Steel
- Front Overhang881 mmHeight1940 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5309 mmLoad Deck Height600 mmLoad Height1397 mmLoad Length4024 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258 mmLoad Width1628 mmLower Rear Door Width1282 mmRear Door Height1220 mmRear Overhang1153 mmSide Load Door Height1241 mmSide Load Door Width935 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12.9Upper Rear Door Width1282 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1920 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2204 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresGross Train Weight5600 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgLoad Space Volume6.6Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load170 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1692 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1408 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1800Plated Front Axle1500
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
With style and size on its side, the third generation Peugeot Expert is ready to do battle with the small panel van sector's big hitters. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
With style, size and technology now on its side, Peugeot's much improved Euro6.2-compatible MK3 model Expert has much to offer if you're looking for a versatile medium range Transit-class van.<...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals for this van?
The Peugeot Expert requires servicing after 1 year or 25,500 miles.Do I get breakdown recovery?
The Peugeot Expert comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Expert is from 39 to 44 mpg, depending on the model.