Peugeot Expert Standard1000 1.5 BlueHDi 100 Professional Premium + Van
- ClockLights On Warning BuzzerMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPasPeugeot Connect With Sos AssistanceRev CounterService IndicatorTyre Pressure Monitor
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHeight Adjustable Halogen HeadlightsHigh Level Third Brake LightLockable Fuel Filler CapTwin Sliding Side DoorsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 6 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower Glove BoxesCourtesy LightCup Holders For Driver And Passenger At Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasDriver And Passenger Sun VisorsDrivers Height Seat Rake And Reach Adjustable With Lumber Adjustment And ArmrestFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLoad Area LightLower Dashboard And Front Door Interior Panels In BlackMica Cloth UpholsteryRubber Load Floor CoverTicket Holder
- Automatic Fuel Cut Off And Door Unlocking In The Event Of AccidentDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Deactive SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force Limiter (Dual Passenger Central Seatbelt Non Height-Adjustable And Non Pre-Tensioner)Unfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control Key (X2)Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- Minimum Kerbweight1586 kgGross Vehicle Weight2830 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1244 kgLoad Space Volume5.3No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load170 kgPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1500Gross Train Weight4230 kg
- Length4959 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth (including mirrors)2204 mmHeight1899 mmLoad Length2512 mmLoad Width1628 mmLoad Height1397 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height544Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesExhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Alternator Amps75Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage140000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %44Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH34.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL41.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH45.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL52.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH43.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL49.9
- Top Speed90 mphBHP102 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW75 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT199Engine Torque NM270 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG27.5
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2141 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL174
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
With style and size on its side, the third generation Peugeot Expert is ready to do battle with the small panel van sector's big hitters. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
With style, size and technology now on its side, Peugeot's much improved Euro6.2-compatible MK3 model Expert has much to offer if you're looking for a versatile medium range Transit-class van.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot Expert have as standard?All Peugeot Experts come with the following driver tech installed: ergonomic driver's seat, cruise control, variable speed limiter, one-touch electric windows, heated door mnirrors, DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB connectivity and a 12v socket in both the load area and the cabin. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot Expert?Every Peugeot Expert comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Peugeot Expert have as standard?Every Peugeot Expert comes with electronic stability control (ESC) and hill-start assist as standard. The Expert is also one of the few vans on the market to come with deadlocks and remote locking (including cab-only locking) as part of the base model. You'll also find cruise control and a variable speed limiter fitted on every model.How many doors does the Peugeot Expert have?All Peugeot Experts come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Peugeot Expert Standard's maximum payload?The Peugeot Expert Standard can carry a maximum payload of 1446kg (but be aware that the maximum payload will be affected by the engine choice). If you opt for the manual BlueHDi 100 engine, you'll be able to carry 1109kg. If you go for the manual BlueHDi 145, you'll be able to carry 1446kg. And finally, if you choose the BlueHDi 145 with automatic transmission, you'll be able to carry 1412kg.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Expert requires servicing after 1 year or 25,500 miles.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Expert comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Expert is from 39 to 44 mpg, depending on the model.