Peugeot E-Partner Standard800 100kW 50kWh Professional Premium Van Auto
- Electric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLockable Fuel CapMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect With Sos AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Head Up Display And Compact Steering WheelRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch OperationElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Temperature SensorFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightNearside Side Sliding DoorTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing Rings6 Way Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And Under Seat StorageCarpet In Front CabinCarpeted Floor In CabinCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderMultiflex Modular Folding Passenger Bench Seat With Pivoting Writing Table, Storage Under Central Seat, Load Through Hatch And Load Protection CoverOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningUpper Glove Box Storage Compartment
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 7Kw On Board ChargerAutomatic Electronic Parking BrakeElectric Charging Cable Mode 3 Type 2 For WallboxElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And EbfdEngine Start/Stop System
- Full Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL1
- Minimum Kerbweight1607 kgGross Vehicle Weight2410 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload803 kgLoad Space Volume3.3No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3160 kg
- Length4403 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth (including mirrors)2107 mmHeight1840 mmLoad Length1817 mmLoad Width1550 mmLoad Height1236 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.82Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height586Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- 0 to 6211.2 secTop Speed84 mphBHP136 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Power RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW1.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1860Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.7Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb274Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb170Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MK3 model Peugeot Partner is a compact van with high aspirations. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Partner van has much to offer in this third generation form, with efficiency, technology and practicality to rival class leaders in the compact van segment. It offers a full-EV option if you don't want a diesel and there's the brand's clever 'i-Cockpit' inte...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.