Peugeot Partner Standard1000 1.5 BlueHDi 100 Professional Premium + Van
- Cruise Control With Programmable Speed LimiterElectric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLockable Fuel CapMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect With Sos AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Head Up Display And Compact Steering WheelRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch OperationElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightNearside Side Sliding DoorSide Rubbing StripsVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing RingsAdjustable Driver HeadrestAir ConditioningCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningUpper Glove Box Storage Compartment
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- Electronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And EbfdEngine Start/Stop System
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1383 kgGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked720 kgPayload987 kgLoad Space Volume3.3No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3570 kg
- Length4403 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth (including mirrors)2107 mmHeight1840 mmLoad Length1817 mmLoad Width1550 mmLoad Height1236 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.82Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height586Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL65.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH45.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL55.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL63.4
- Top Speed102 mphBHP102 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW75 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2118 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MK3 model Peugeot Partner is a compact van with high aspirations. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Partner van has much to offer in this third generation form, with efficiency, technology and practicality to rival class leaders in the compact van segment. It offers a full-EV option if you don't want a diesel and there's the brand's clever 'i-Cockpit' inte...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot Partner have as standard?All Peugeot Partners come with the following driver tech installed: electric front windows and door mirrors, automatic headlights, DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, an Aux-in socket and a 12v power socket. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot Partner?Every Peugeot Partner comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Peugeot Partner have as standard?All Peugeot Partners come with electronic stability control (ESC), automatic headlights, remote central locking with deadlocks, a separate cab locking function, and a driver-side airbag as standard.How many doors does the Peugeot Partner have?All Peugeot Partners come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Peugeot Partner Standard's maximum payload?The Peugeot Partner Standard can carry a maximum payload of up to 1000kg, although this payload depends on the engine size and can vary from 650kg up to the maximum 1000kg - check the specs above to see what max payload this particular model can carry.