Renault Master Swb FwdSL28dCi 110 Business Low Roof Van
- Multi-Function Trip Computer With Rev CounterPas
- Black Trim On Radiator GrilleC Shaped Drl'sHeated With Electric Adjustment External Door MirrorsRear Running Board And HandlesSide Wind Assist
- 8 Floor Mounted Load Anchorage PointsCentre Console With Twin CupholdersClosed GloveboxHeight Adjustable Steering WheelOverhead Parcel Shelf
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With PretensionersDrivers Airbag
- AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking (Foldable 2 Button Key)
- 22 Litres Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes6 Speed GearboxAbs +EbdEsc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip XtendTrailor Swing Assist
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %25Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronzeRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1
- Minimum Kerbweight1927 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload873 kgLoad Space Volume8No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle1550Plated 2nd Axle1650Gross Train Weight5300 kg
- Length5075 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 mmWheelbase3182 mmWidth (including mirrors)2470 mmHeight2307 mmLoad Length2583 mmLoad Width1765 mmLoad Height1700 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12Front Overhang869Rear Overhang1024Side Load Door Width1050Side Load Door Height1581Lower Rear Door Width1580Rear Door Height1627Load Deck Height560Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.5
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - MPG - Comb33.6
- Top Speed93 mphBHP110 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW81 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Bore85 mmStroke101.3 mmCC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Fuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb221
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its siblings, the Nissan NV400 and Vauxhall Movano. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined powerplants, load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres and fresh face.
Renault's Master van is one of tho...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.