Renault Trafic SwbSL28 Blue dCi 130 Business Van
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Cruise Control With Speed LimiterEco Mode ButtonGearshift IndicatorPasTrip Computer
- Black Door MirrorsBlack Door RailBlack Front BumperBlack Rear Tail ColumnElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFull Led Headlights With C-Shaped DrlHeated With Electric Adjustment Door Mirrors And External Temperature SensorsRoof Bar Fixings
- 12V Power Socket In Front16 Load Anchorage PointsClosed GloveboxDashboard With Geometric GrainHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Armrest And Lumbar AdjustmentInterior Cabin LightingKompo Cloth UpholsteryPassenger Seat BenchReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Load LimiterDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers Airbag
- Alarm - Thatcham T2 Volumetric AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 12V Socket In Loadspace20L Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes80 Litre Fuel TankAbs With Ebd (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)Esc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip Xtend
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years4 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %45Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- Minimum Kerbweight1867 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload933 kgLoad Space Volume7.8No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load200 kgPlated Front Axle1625Plated 2nd Axle1650Gross Train Weight5300 kg
- Length5080 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1956 cmWheelbase3098 cmWidth (including mirrors)2283 cmHeight1971 cmLoad Length2537 cmLoad Width1662 cmLoad Height1387 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang1014Rear Overhang968Side Load Door Width1030Side Load Door Height1284Lower Rear Door Width1255Upper Rear Door Width1320Rear Door Height1320Load Deck Height552Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1268Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.8
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.1:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP130 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb182
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
In this improved version of the third generation design, the Renault Trafic mid-sized LCV gets smarter looks, a redesigned cabin with extra technology and a range of more efficient 2.0-litre dCi diesel engines. As before, there's a choice of two lengths and two roof heights for the panel vans and the cabins have been designed to function as mobile offices. It's still a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Renault Trafic have as standard?The latest version of the Renault Trafic (specifically panel van versions) come with the following driver tech installed: 3.5-inch monochrome infotainment display with DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, an Aux-in and USB sockets, electric front windows, remote locking, full LED headlights and cruise control with a variable speed limiter function. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Renault Trafic?Every Renault Trafic comes with a 5-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Renault Trafic have as standard?Every Renault Trafic comes with an alarm system fitted as standard - it uses volumetric sensors to detect if someone is inside the van instead of just detecting if somene has broken a door fitting. Every Trafic also comes with a driver airbag, remote locking with immobiliser, full LED headlights, cruise control with speed limiter, and electronic stability control (ESC) with a Grip Xtend function to keep the vehicle moving and stable when on tough terrain.How many doors does the Renault Trafic have?All Renault Trafics come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Renault Trafic SWB's maximum payload?The Renault Trafic can carry a maximum payload of 1166kg - although this figure will depend on the wheelbase length and roof height option chosen. Shorter models, and those with higher roofs, will carry less than the maximum payload, so check the spec above carefully.I have a poor credit rating but my dad was looking at taking the lease in his name. I am a business but as it would be in my dads name does this affect the decision?Hello. Unfortunately as the vehicle is for you yourself the finance would have to be in your name, if you took the finance out in your father’s name it would be classed as “fronting” which is technically fraud. The finance company need the finance to be in the name of the person who is using the vehicle.Is this vehicle fitted with a Euro 5 or 6 engine?Hello, thanks for your question. These vehicles will now be a euro 6 engine.What insurance options are there on this and other vans?Hi Bruce, thanks for getting in touch. Insurance for any lease will be down to yourself to organise. At present the insurance side is not part of the lease agreement. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 195 so we can discuss the options. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Do you replace worn tyres?Hi, when you lease a vehicle the servicing and upkeep is up to yourself, however, we offer a great package called ServicePlus where you can pay an additional cost alongside your lease agreement and this will cover you for standard scheduled services, MOTs, it will also cover you for brakes, bulb wipers and much more including replacement tyres. We can also service your vehicle at your home or work address which will save you taking a day off work and being without a vehicle. ThanksDo you get a reversing camera with this model built into the rear view mirror?Hello, the rear view camera is not a standard option, however, we are able to arrange for this to be fit for you before the vehicle is delivered. The display will be in the rear mirror. Thank you.hi, I own a traffic lwb 2013 crew cab at the moment,the rear bench seat lifts up to allow 8x4 sheets to be fitted in,is this the same on the new model? I've searched high and low on the internet and can't find any information on it!Hi, thank you for getting touch. In the new Renault Traffic Sport Crew van the bench seat will not lift up to allow an 8x4 sheets fit in the rear. Also there is a full steel bulk head in the rear which will separate the load area from the seating area. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Hi, would you take my current van in and pay it of in full and use as deposit? Thanks.Hello, thank you for getting in touch. Yes, we do offer to take your vehicle in as a part exchange. We would need to take some information about the condition and mileage to generate a price and if you have any finance outstanding we would require a settlement letter. Thank you.Will I have money off for my van ?Hi and thanks very much for getting in touch. Within our group we have a fully operational used vehicle department which gives us the opportunity to offer you a part exchange with your current vehicle. For us to be able to establish an evaluation for you we need to speak with you direct to take some details regarding the vehicle in question. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thanks.Hi, I am interested in the Traffic crew van as I am impressed with my sons model. I have a Citroen Dispatch late 2013 20k miles perfect condition with some finance still on. Can you do anything about that part exchange or do I need to get rid of that first.Hi Chris, within the Autorama Group we have a fully operational Used Vehicle team, therefore, we have the full facility to be able to offer you a part exchange with your Citroen Dispatch. To enable us to be able to do this we will need to speak to you to discuss your new enquiry and also to take some information regarding your Citroen Dispatch. Please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 to discuss this in further detail or alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Kind regards, Mike.Am I allowed to have the van sign written and can I fit racking in the back?Hello and thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. If you are wanting to sign write your van that is absolutely fine, however, subject to which type of agreement you have will depend on if you will need to have it removed or not. For example, if you have a Contract Hire agreement the sign writing will need to be removed prior to the vehicle being handed back. We would recommend to have the vinyl lettering as this is easier to remove. If the contract you have is a Finance Lease agreement it isn’t as important to have the writing removed. With a Finance Lease you would lease the vehicle for a longer term or you sell the vehicle to a third party. In regards to the racking, it will depend on the type of contract you have. If it is a Contract Hire you will need to contact the lease company direct to advise them of what you are looking to do, therefore, this would avoid any charge at the end as it may be classed as a modification. If the contract you have is a Finance Lease then this isn’t an issue. With a Finance Lease you would either lease the vehicle for a longer term or you sell the vehicle to a third party and therefore will not hand it back. If you would like to discuss this in greater detail please let us know the best number to contact you on and also a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you direct. Alternatively please feel free to call us direct on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Renault Trafic has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Renault Trafic can do between 42- 35 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?All Renault Trafic models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.What are the service intervals for this van?The Renault Trafic has a service interval of 12,500 miles.