Renault Trafic SwbSL28 Blue dCi 130 Sport Van
- 4.2" Tft Colour Driver Information DisplayCruise Control With Speed LimiterEco Mode ButtonGearshift IndicatorPasSmart Phone Integration With Android Auto & Apple CarplayTrip Computer
- Body Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Door Rail And Rear Tail Light Column With Chrome GrilleBody Coloured Front BumperElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFull Led Headlights With C-Shaped DrlHeated With Electric Adjustment Door Mirrors And External Temperature SensorsRoof Bar FixingsWide View Mirror
- 12V Power Socket In Front16 Load Anchorage PointsClosed GloveboxHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Armrest And Lumbar AdjustmentInterior Led Cabin LightingJava Cloth UpholsteryMobile OfficePassenger Seat Bench With Under Seat StoragePremium Dashboard With Horizontal Grain And Chrome StylingPremium Faux Leather Steering WheelReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- Visibility Pack - Trafic
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Load LimiterDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDriver Attention AlertDrivers Airbag
- Alarm - Thatcham T2 Volumetric AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 12V Socket In Loadspace20L Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes80 Litre Fuel TankAbs With Ebd (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)Active Emergency Braking SystemEsc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip Xtend
- 17" Avens Alloy Wheels
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb184 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio15.1:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke88 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7Wltp - Mpg - Comb40.4
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power130Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvSilverNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %40Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage24000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Bhp130 bhpEngine Power Kw96 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft243 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg33.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm330 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleAvensWheel Type17" Alloy
- Front Overhang1014 mmHeight1971 mmLength5080 mmLoad Deck Height552 mmLoad Height1387 mmLoad Length2537 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1268 mmLoad Width1662 mmLower Rear Door Width1255 mmRear Door Height1320 mmRear Overhang968 mmSide Load Door Height1284 mmSide Load Door Width1030 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12.8Upper Rear Door Width1320 mmWheelbase3098 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1956 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2283 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Train Weight5300 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgLoad Space Volume7.8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1904 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload896 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1650Plated Front Axle1625
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
In this improved version of the third generation design, the Renault Trafic mid-sized LCV gets smarter looks, a redesigned cabin with extra technology and a range of more efficient 2.0-litre dCi diesel engines. As before, there's a choice of two lengths and two roof heights for the panel vans and the cabins have been designed to function as mobile offices. It's still a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this vehicle?
The Trafic has 2 year / 24,000-mile service intervals, whichever comes first.How long is the warranty on this van?
The Renault Trafic comes with a 3-year, 100,000-mile warranty, whichever comes first.How many miles per gallon can this van do?
The official combined fuel consumption figure for this model of Trafic is awaited from the manufacturer.What is the van's maximum payload?
This model of the Trafic has a payload of around 1017kgs.