Renault Zoe Cdv Ev Electric80kW Business+ 50kWh Rapid Charge Van R110 Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10" Tft Instrument Cluster (Drivers Display)Automatic Hazard Warning Lights Activated Under Emergency BrakingBattery Charge WarningCruise Control Switches On Steering WheelCruise Control With Speed LimiterDriving Style IndicatorE-Shifter With B ModeEco Mode With Activation/Deactivation ButtonEconometerGearshift IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keeping AssistPasRange IndicatorRange Optimizer - Heat Pump, Bi-Modal Braking SystemRear Usb X 2Renault Keycard With Handsfree EntrySeatbelt Warning IndicatorSmart Phone Integration With Android Auto & Apple CarplayTyre Pressure MonitorZ.E.Voice (Low Speed Pedestrian Warning)
- 6 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamAutomatic Wipers With Rain SensorBody Coloured Door MirrorsCharging Socket At The Front Of The Vehicle Behind Renault LogoDisabled Rear WindowsDoor Mirrors Electrically Operated And Heated, Electrically FoldingDriver Side Electric Window With One TouchFront Body Coloured Door HandlesFront Electric Windows With Anti-Pinch FunctionalityFront Fog LightsFull Led Headlamps With C-Shape DrlHeated Rear Windscreen
- 12V Plug In Lower Dashboard2 Front Cupholders4 Additional Anchorage PointsAutomatic Air ConditioningDrivers Seat With Longitudinal Adjustment And ReclineFabric Upholstery (Recycled)Front Door Bottle Storage(1.5 Litres)GloveboxHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix On Front Passenger SeatLoad Area CompartmentLoad Area Compartment CoverLoad Area Protective Rubber FlooringMesh BulkheadPet Soft Touch Steering WheelSoft Arm Rests In Door Panels
- 2 Drivers Airbags3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With PretensionersDisconnectable 2 Passenger AirbagsTraction Control (Asr)
- DeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRaid(Renault Anti Intruder Device) Automatic Door Locking
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Automatic Parking BrakeChameleon Charger Ac 2-22KwCharging Cable (Type 2 Mode 3)Csv (Understeer Control)Electronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Hill Start AssistRear Disc Brakes
- 16" Alloy Wheels With Michelin Ev Energy TyresTyre Inflation Kit
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0.0Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight1553 kgGross Vehicle Weight1988 kgPayload435 kgNo. of Seats2Gross Train Weight1988 kg
- Length4087 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1787 cmWheelbase2588 cmWidth (including mirrors)1945 cmHeight1562 cmLoad Length1220 cmLoad Width1120 cmLoad Height1100 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6Front Overhang838Rear Overhang661Lower Rear Door Width960Upper Rear Door Width960Rear Door Height770
- 0 to 6211.4 secTop Speed84 mphBHP109 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW80 kwEngine Power RPM3395 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT166Engine Torque NM225 nmEngine Torque RPM500 rpmEngine Torque MKG23
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh52Battery Charge Type 1 kW3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage1-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)970Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)565Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)70Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17.8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb385WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH385WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL385Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb239WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH239WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL239
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Renault's ZOE now gets a significantly longer operating range and some useful updates. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Renault's ZOE now goes further in its efforts to persuade supermini buyers of its all-electric virtues. 242 WLTP-rated miles to be exact. A fresh, more powerful 100kW R135 motor delivers stronger acceleration too, plus there's a smarter look both f...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals on the Zoe are 18,000 miles or 12 months.How long is the warranty on this van?The warranty on the Zoe is 5 years or 100,000 miles. The battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 100,000 miles.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?This model of the Zoe can travel up to 239 miles between charges, subject to driving conditions, weather, and payloads which affect range on all electric vehicles.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the Zoe has a maximum payload of 368kgs.What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals on the Zoe are 18,000 miles or 12 months.How long is the warranty on this van?The warranty on the Zoe is 5 years or 100,000 miles. The battery is guaranteed for 8 years or 100,000 miles.