Ssangyong MussoDouble Cab Pick Up 202PS EX 4 Doors AWD
- Automatic Headlight Control And Rain Sensing WipersBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityHydraulic Power SteeringInstrument Cluster With 3.5" Monochrome Tft Lcd Trip ComputerTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- 4 SpeakersAudio Controls Mounted On Steering WheelDab RadioRds Radio & Mp3 PlayerUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Body Coloured Door HandlesChrome Ladder Style Front GrilleDaytime Running LightsElectric WindowsElectric, Folding, Heated Door Mirrors With Side RepeaterFront Fog LightsHeadlamp LevellingHigh Strength Steel ConstructionRear WiperTrailer Sway ControlUltra Rigid Quad Frame For Greater StrengthVisible Vin PlateWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- A-Pillar Grab HandlesAir Vents For Rear Seat PassengersAutomatic De-Misting SystemCabin Air Quality Control SystemDeluxe Cloth UpholsteryGlovebox With Illumination And Key LockHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated Sun Visor With Sliding ExtensionIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points On Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningPvc Door Scuff Plates Front And RearRake Adjustable Steering WheelRear HeadrestsRear Seat Armrest With CupholdersTyre Parking Direction IndicatorWoven Finish Accent To Fascia, Graphite Finish To Air Vents And Door Tops
- Active Roll Over ProtectionChild Safety LocksCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear Seat PassengersDoor Impact Beams For Added Protection From Side CollisionsDual Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersSeatbelt Reminder For All SeatsSide Airbags For Front Passengers
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemImmobiliserRemote Central LockingSteering Column Lock
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistEbdElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistPush Button StartTraction Control
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Co0.162Hc0.044Hc+Nox0.093Noise Level Db(A)75Nox0.05Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb220 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High238Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High190Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low255Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium207
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore86.2 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2157 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine Codes672 980Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeSsangyongFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke92.4 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb33.8Wltp - Mpg - Extra High31.2Wltp - Mpg - High39Wltp - Mpg - Low29.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium35.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.2 ccBadge Power202Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRearManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionCoil SpringRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringRack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp202 bhpEngine Power Kw149 kwEngine Power Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque Nm400 nmEngine Torque Rpm1400 rpmTop Speed116 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front235/70 R17Tyre Size Rear235/70 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleAlloyWheel Type17" Alloy
- Front Overhang890 mmHeight1870 mmLength5095 mmRear Overhang1105 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8Wheelbase3100 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1950 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2175 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresGross Train Weight6450 kgGross Vehicle Weight3250 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked3200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2145 kgNo. Of Seats5Payload1105 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
SsangYong's updated Musso pick-up aims to continue to shake up its segment. Jonathan Crouch takes a look
Ten Second Review
SsangYong's Musso pick-up aims to redefine the value proposition for customers in this segment and provide them with rugged but car-like transport. It's the only model in the sector tough enough to offer a seven year warranty and its combined payload and towin...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.