Ssangyong MussoDouble Cab Pick Up 202PS EX 4 Doors AWD
- Automatic Headlight Control And Rain Sensing WipersBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityHydraulic Power SteeringInstrument Cluster With 3.5" Monochrome Tft Lcd Trip ComputerTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- 4 SpeakersAudio Controls Mounted On Steering WheelDab RadioRds Radio & Mp3 PlayerUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Body Coloured Door HandlesChrome Ladder Style Front GrilleDaytime Running LightsElectric WindowsElectric, Folding, Heated Door Mirrors With Side RepeaterFront Fog LightsHeadlamp LevellingHigh Strength Steel ConstructionRear WiperTrailer Sway ControlUltra Rigid Quad Frame For Greater StrengthVisible Vin PlateWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- A-Pillar Grab HandlesAir Vents For Rear Seat PassengersAutomatic De-Misting SystemCabin Air Quality Control SystemDeluxe Cloth UpholsteryGlovebox With Illumination And Key LockHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIlluminated Sun Visor With Sliding ExtensionIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points On Outer Rear SeatsManual Air ConditioningPvc Door Scuff Plates Front And RearRake Adjustable Steering WheelRear HeadrestsRear Seat Armrest With CupholdersTyre Parking Direction IndicatorWoven Finish Accent To Fascia, Graphite Finish To Air Vents And Door Tops
- Active Roll Over ProtectionChild Safety LocksCurtain Airbags For Front And Rear Seat PassengersDoor Impact Beams For Added Protection From Side CollisionsDual Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerFront Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt PretensionersSeatbelt Reminder For All SeatsSide Airbags For Front Passengers
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemImmobiliserRemote Central LockingSteering Column Lock
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistEbdElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistPush Button StartTraction Control
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2145 kgGross Vehicle Weight3250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1105 kgNo. of Seats5Gross Train Weight6450 kg
- Length5095 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1950 cmWheelbase3100 cmWidth (including mirrors)2175 cmHeight1870 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8Front Overhang890Rear Overhang1105
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage150000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionCoil SpringSteeringRack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12500 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.2Badge Power202Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - MPG - Comb33.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High31.2WLTP - MPG - High39WLTP - MPG - Low29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium35.8
- Top Speed116 mphBHP202 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW149 kwEngine Power RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT295Engine Torque NM400 nmEngine Torque RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque MKG40.8
- Bore86.2 mmStroke92.4 mmCC2157 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeSsangyongFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine Codes672 980
- Tyre Size Front235/70 R17Tyre Size Rear235/70 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleAlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)75CO0.162 g/kmNOx0.05HC+NOx0.093Particles0.0001HC0.044WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High238WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low255WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium207
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
SsangYong's updated Musso pick-up aims to continue to shake up its segment. Jonathan Crouch takes a look
Ten Second Review
SsangYong's Musso pick-up aims to redefine the value proposition for customers in this segment and provide them with rugged but car-like transport. It's the only model in the sector tough enough to offer a seven year warranty and its combined payload and towin...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.