Suzuki Jimny Petrol1.5 ALLGRIP Commercial 4WD
- Cruise Control With Speed LimiterDigital ClockEcallEmergency Back Door Release LeverPasTyre Pressure Monitor
- 2 SpeakersBluetooth Integrated Into Audio UnitDab Digital RadioMp3 Compatible Cd PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- Automatic HeadlightsBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBlack Wheel Arch MouldingsDaytime Running LightsElectric Front Windows With Driver Side Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Front Wash/WipeLicense Plate LampLights On And Key In ReminderManual Headlight LevellingMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Wash/Wipe
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console12V Accessory Socket In Luggage AreaCargo Partition GridChrome Interior Door HandleCloth UpholsteryCupholder In Centre ConsoleFront Assist GripsFront Cabin LightFront SunvisorsManual Air ConditioningRear Cabin Light
- 3 Point Front Elr Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Force LimitersDriver And Front Passenger AirbagEmergency Stop Signal SystemFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationSide Impact Protection
- AlarmImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Abs With Brake AssistAllgrip Pro 4Wd With Low Ratio Transfer GearDual Sensor Brake SupportEspHill Descent ControlHill Hold Assist
- 15" Steel WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb173 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1462 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesK15bEngine LayoutNorth SouthEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryMulti-Point InjectionFuel TypePetrolGears5 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Valve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb36.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High31.9Wltp - Mpg - High41.6Wltp - Mpg - Low34.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium42.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power101Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark4Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp101 bhpEngine Power Kw75.3 kwEngine Power Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft95 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg13.3 mkgEngine Torque Nm130 nmEngine Torque Rpm4000 rpmTop Speed90 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front195/80R15Tyre Size Rear195/80R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Height1720 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3645 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb9.8Wheelbase2250 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1645 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresGross Vehicle Weight1435 kgLoad Space VolumeNot AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked350 kgMinimum Kerbweight1090 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload345 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Suzuki's little Jimny LCV is rather unique, a van version of one of our very favourite small SUVs. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
Good news if you thought the chirpy, endearing little Suzuki Jimny small SUV was dead. It lives on in this commercial form as the Jimny LCV. But all the things we loved about the fourth generation Jimny stay intact. It's the van you never ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.