Toyota HiluxActive D/Cab Pick Up 2.4 D-4D
- Bluetooth ConnectivityFuel HeaterIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Departure Warning SystemLights On Warning BuzzerPasPre-Collision System With Pedestrian DetectionRoad Sign AssistTachometer
- 4 SpeakersRadio/Cd And Mp3 CompatibilityUsb And Auxiliary Socket
- Auto HeadlightsBody Coloured Front BumperCab Protector/Ladder RackCabin Protection Deck FrameDark Grey Rear BumperDaytime Running LightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowEmergency Brake Light Assist (Ebs)Follow Me Home HeadlightsGreen Tinted GlassHeadlamp LevellingHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowManually Retractable Door MirrorsMud Flaps Front And RearMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsPower Rear Side WindowRear Fog LightsTrailer Sway ControlUnderbody Protection CoverVariable Front Wipers
- Centre Console CoolboxCentre Console With Lid, Storage And ArmrestCloth UpholsteryCooler In Upper Glove BoxInner Load Hooks On Cargo DeckLocking GloveboxManual Air ConditioningOuter Load Hooks On Cargo DeckTilt Adjustable Steering WheelUrethane Steering Wheel And Gearshift
- Automatic Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchChild Proof Rear Door LocksFront Passenger Airbag DetectorFront Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners + Force LimitersFront Seatbelt ReminderRear Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners With Load LimitersSupplement Restraint System (Srs) 7 Airbags - Driver And Passenger, Knee, Side And Curtain
- ImmobiliserLockable TailgateRemote Central Locking
- 12V Accessory SocketAbs With EbdBrake AssistHill Start AssistLoad Sensing Proportioning SystemRear Differential Lock With Auto DisconnectStop/Start FunctionTraction ControlVehicle Stability Control
- All Terrain TyresFull Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2110 kgGross Vehicle Weight3210 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1100 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1540Plated 2nd Axle1550Gross Train Weight6300 kg
- Length5325 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1855 cmWheelbase3085 cmHeight1815 cmLoad Length1525 cmLoad Width1540 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb6.4Front Overhang985Rear Overhang1255Load Deck Height480Turning Circle - Wall to Wall6.7
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear DrumsFront SuspensionDouble WishboneRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC2.4Badge Power150Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark5
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL8.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL10.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.5WLTP - MPG - Comb30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH29.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High27.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH26.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL27.4WLTP - MPG - High35.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH33.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - Low28.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH27.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL28.2WLTP - MPG - Medium33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH31.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL33.2
- 0 to 6213.2 secTop Speed106 mphBHP150 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW110 kwEngine Power RPM3400 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT295Engine Torque NM400 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG40.8
- Bore92 mmStroke90 mmCC2393 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.6:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine Codes2gd-Ftv
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)72CO0.072 g/kmNOx0.057HC+NOx0.062Particles0.0006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH250WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High271WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH279WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL271WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH219WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low263WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH273WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL263WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH233WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL223
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The eighth generation version of Toyota's indestructible Hilux pick-up has a strong heritage. But now it's a little more smartly turned out. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at the revised version.
Ten Second Review
Toyota's Hilux pick-up has always been unbreakable, capable and sensible. But aspirational? Possibly not. This improved version of the eighth generation model might be t...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles per gallon can I get from this pickup?The Toyota Hilux offers drivers up to 27.1mpg & 33.2mpg.What are the service intervals for this pickup?The service intervals on this pickup are once a year or every 10,000 miles.What is the payload for this vehicle?The Toyota Hilux can carry a payload of up to 1015kg.Can you get the Hilux in automatic?Thanks for getting in touch. The Toyota Hilux is available as an automatic in the Icon, Invincible, and Invincible X specification. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Is it possible too have a cab on the back of a Hilux?Hello, thanks for your question. We can have a cab fitted to the back of your vehicle prior to delivery for you. The cost of this can be built in to your contract so you can spread the cost across the period of the lease or alternatively you can pay for this separately if you wish, as a one off payment. If you decide to incorporate the cost into your agreement if your handing the vehicle back at the end of the lease it would be expected to return the vehicle with the accessories still fitted to the vehicle.Do you have an extra cab Toyota Hilux?Hi David, thanks for your question. Yes. Toyota can offer an extra cab version. However, this would not be the invincible model it would be the active spec model.Can you supply Truckman hard tops for all your pickups?Hi Tom, thanks for getting in touch. We have a fully operational workshop which is located very close to our head office which enables us to supply and fit a whole range of accessories for pickup trucks including Truckman hard tops. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderHi, can your pick ups come with a hard tonneau cover? If so, is there a choice of type? - Thanks.Thanks for your question we can offer almost any type of cover to the back of your new pickup. We are one of the only companies in the UK to have our very own workshop dedicated to fitting accessories to all new vehicles. The most popular covers for the ranger would be; the truck canopy, it is a secure lockable top that will give you height and protection for your tools, the roller shutter which is lockable and would protect any tools or equipment in the back, the mountain top or EGR cover these again lock and lift up on to two gas struts but also will protect any equipment you have in the back. Alternatively, if you find a cover you would like we would do our upmost to get you the best deal and fit this onto your new vehicle. You could either pay for the accessory as a one off payment upfront before delivery or across the length of your agreement. If you pay for your accessory on a monthly basis and the vehicle is being returned to the lease company they would expect to see the vehicle back with the same accessories on. Thanks.Does the lease price include road tax? ThanksContract Hire and Contract Purchase agreements include road tax for the full duration of the term. However, Finance Lease agreements only include the first year of road tax.Hi, is the contract purchase price based on a 3 year contract.Hi Paul, The website price is based over a 5 year term, but we can always re-quote this over a 3 year term if you would prefer. Leasing agreements through Vanarama can be between two and five years, and we will always tailor your agreement so it’s right for you. Please let us know the best number to call you on and one of our specialists will give you a call at a time that’s convenient to you. Thanks.Can this be supplied with something like a snugtop or a Truckman top?Yes, we can supply a range of accessories such as the Truckman top for you. We have our own workshop so we can fit accessories for you prior to delivery of the vehicle and you can choose to pay for those at the time or include them in your monthly payments.Do you have a single cab Toyota Hilux?Hi Risto, Yes we can supply the Toyota Hilux in the single Cab 2.5 d-4D Active specification. The Hilux is available in many different variants, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information on this model or any other vehicles.Do you provide the snugtop canopy that sits on the rear of the pick up?We can arrange this for you. The snugtop canopy doesn't come with the Toyota Hilux as standard but we can arrange and fit the canopy ourselves for you prior to delivery, and include the price in your monthly payments.