Toyota Proace Medium Electric100kW Icon 50kWh Van Auto
- Analogue SpeedometerBattery Capacity IndicatorBluetooth Handsfree ConnectivityColour Ev 3.5 " Multi-Information Display ScreenCruise ControlDrive Mode SelectorE Call Emergency Call SystemEco Driving IndicatorElectric Consumption IndicatorElectric System Status IndicatorHead Up DisplayNavigation SystemPasRear Parking SensorsSmart Phone Integration With Android Auto & Apple CarplayToyota Pro Touch 7 Inch Screen With Multimedia SystemTyre Pressure Warning System (Tpws)
- 4 SpeakersDigital Radio (Dab)Usb ConnectorWifi Connectivity
- 180 Degree Opening Rear DoorsAuto HeadlightsAuto WipersBlack Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBlack Front And Rear BumpersBlack Insert On Upper Front GrilleCornering LightsDaytime Running LightsElectric Heated Door MirrorsFront Power WindowsManually Adjustable Day/Night Rear View MirrorMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsNoice Reduction Layer On WindscreenPanel Rear Wing DoorsPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPower Retractable Door MirrorsRear Window WiperSmoke Tinted (30%) Privacy Glass On Rear Passenger WindowTwo Manual Sliding Side Doors
- 12V Power Outlet - Cargo Area12V Power Outlet - Front12V Power Socket - D Pillar2 Seat Front Passenger Bench4 Spoke Urethane Steering WheelAdditional Digital Speedometer In Multi-Information DisplayAdjustable Lumbar Support On Drivers SeatAuto Up And Down On Power WindowCargo Area Room Lights X2Driver And Front Passenger Personal LightsDriver Seat ArmrestFabric SeatsFront Cup HoldersFront Door PocketsFront Room LightsGlovebox LightHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatInformation Display Switches Behind Steering WheelManual Air ConditioningManually Reclining And Sliding Driver And Front Passenger SeatsOpen Upper Dashboard Storage CompartmentPanel Bulkhead With Window And Protective GrilleSingle Compartment GloveboxSmart CargoTelephone Switches On Steering Wheel
- Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsSupplement Restraint System (Srs) 2 Airbags
- Anti Tamper, Glass Breaking Sensors, Intrusion And Motion Sensor AlarmKey Starting SystemRemote Power Door Lock
- 7Kw On Board ChargerAdjustable Speed Limiter (Asl)Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Assist (Ba)Electronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeVehicle Stability Control (Vsc) And Hill Start Assist Control (Hac)
- 16" 5 Triple Spoke Steel Wheels With Wheel CapsFull Size Temporary Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionDouble WishboneRear SuspensionLeaf SpringAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight1874 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgPayload1226 kgNo. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1500
- Length4959 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth (including mirrors)2204 mmHeight1940 mmLoad Length2512 mmLoad Height1397 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- 0 to 6212 secTop Speed81 mphBHP136 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style5 Triple SpokeAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)840Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)32Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb143Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals on this Proace Electric are 2 years or 15,000 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?The warranty on the Proace Electric is 3 years or 100,000 miles, but can be extended annually free of charge if serviced at a Toyota dealer for up to 10 years / 100,000 miles