Vauxhall Combo Cargo L22300 1.5 Turbo D 100ps H1 Pro Van
- Central Facia Display With Audio Information, Digital Clock, Outside Temperature With Ice Warning And Additional Features About Infotainment SystemCentrally Located Instrument Cluster With Service Due Indicator And Trip Computer DataCruise Control With Speed LimitersGearshift Indicator LightInstrumentation Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning Light And Water Temperature Gauge Warning LightLights On Audible WarningMulti-Function Trip Computer With Trip Mileage, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Average And Instantaneous Fuel EconomyRear View CameraSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted System
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Black Door HandlesBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersDaytime Running LightsDipping Rear View MirrorGlazed Tailgate With Heated Window And Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsMagic Wash SystemManual Headlight Beam LevellingOffside And Nearside Sliding Side Access DoorsRear Fog LightsReversing LightsSide Protection MouldingSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTinted WindowsTwin Electrically Adjustable, Heated Door Mirrors And Power Folding Door MirrorsTwin Rear Solid DoorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent Wipe
- 12 Volt Electrical Accessory Socket Centre Console6 Way Adjustable Height And Reach Drivers Seats With Manual Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestAir ConditioningCab Heating System With Six Speed Fan, Illuminated Controls, Four Adjustable Facia Vents, Windscreen Demist Vents And Side Window Demist VentsDriver And Front Passenger Sun Visor And Vanity Mirror On Rear Of Drivers SunvisorDriver's Top Lidded GloveboxFabric UpholsteryFull Width Overhead Storage Shelf With Ambient LightingLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenMistral Grey Fabric Side BolstersOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSix Fixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing EyesSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear LeverThree Spoke Flat Bottomed Design Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect BezelTwo Drinks Holders In Centre Console On Front CompartmentTwo Facia Mounted Drinks Holders On Front CompartmentTwo Large And Two Small Open Door Pockets
- Multimedia Nav Pro Pack - CargoSight And Light Pack With Automatic Lighting Control - Combo
- Deactivation Switch For Front Passenger Airbag And Side Impact AirbagDrivers And Front Passengers Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemEnergy Absorbing Steering Column, Side Impact Protection Beams, Reinforced Passenger Safety Cell And Front And Rear Deformation ZonesFront Body Lock Diagonal Seatbelt Pretensioner SystemFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts
- 2 Folding Keys With Integral Remote Control FunctionCentral Locking Activation Switch On Drivers DoorElectronically Protected AudioEngine Deadlock ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking And DeadlocksRemote Control Operates On Doors And Fuel Filler Or Ev Charging FlapRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- Anti-Lock BrakingAnti-Roll BarCorner Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability ProgrammeEmergency Brake AssistEngine Drag Torque ControlHill Start AssistIndependent Macpherson Front Suspension With Gas Pressure Dampers And Linear-Rate Coil SpringsRear Torsion Beam With Gas Pressure Dampers And Variable Rate Coil SpringsTraction Control
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb145 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh158 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel140 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore75 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1499 ccCompression Ratio16.5:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke84.8 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb50.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh47.1Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel52.3
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson Struts With Coil SpringsGeneration Mark5Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionMini Block SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp100 bhpEngine Power Kw74 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque Nm250 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang892 mmHeight1860 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4753 mmLoad Deck Height610 mmLoad Height1243 mmLoad Length2167 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229 mmLoad Width1527 mmLower Rear Door Width1241 mmRear Door Height1196 mmRear Overhang886 mmSide Load Door Height1072 mmSide Load Door Width675 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8Turning Circle - Wall To WallNot AvailableUpper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase2975 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1848 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2107 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Train Weight3355 kgGross Vehicle Weight2355 kgLoad Space Volume3.9Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1402 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload953 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1400Plated Front Axle1200
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall's Combo is a panel van with the one thing operators really need: serious carrying capacity of up to 4.4m3. Jonathan Crouch drives the fourth generation version.
Ten Second Review
With their fourth generation Combo, Vauxhall fields a very class-competitive compact van, with both short and long wheelbase body styles that together should be able to satisfy almost every buyer...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Vauxhall Combo Cargo have as standard?
Vauxhall Combos are well-specced vehicles with standard driver tech, including an ergonomic driver's seat, DAB radio with Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5-inch display screen, one-touch electric windows and electrically adjusted heated mirrors. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Vauxhall Combo Cargo?
Every Vauxhall Combo Cargo comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Vauxhall Combo Cargo have as standard?
All Vauxhall Combo Cargos come with a driver airbag, central locking, engine immobiliser and integrated rear door hinges (to stop thieves being able to damage them) as standard. The higher the trim level, the more safety features you will get, so check the vehicle specs carefully (or discuss with our team) if there's a particular safety system you want on your van.How many doors does the Vauxhall Combo Cargo have?
All Vauxhall Combo Cargos come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Vauxhall Combo Cargo L2's maximum payload?
The Vauxhall Combo Cargo can carry a maximum payload of up to 1000kg, although this payload depends on the engine size and can vary from 650kg up to the maximum 1000kg - check the specs above to see what max payload this particular model can carry.What are the service intervals on this van?
Vauxhall Combo vans with diesel engines have 25,000-mile or 2-year service intervals, while petrol engine Combos need servicing once a year or every 12,500 miles.