Vauxhall Movano 3500 L3 Fwd2.2 Turbo D 165ps H2 Van Dynamic
- Central Facia Display - Audio Information, Digital Clock With Automatic Rds Time Adjustment And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionDigital Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning LightDoor Open IndicatorElectric Power SteeringElectronic Cruise ControlRev CounterVauxhall Connect
- Satellite Navigation System With 5" Colour Touchscreen/Am/Fm/Digital Radio/Cd/Mp3 Player/BluetoothSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Charger
- Daytime Running LightsElectrically Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Twin LensesElectrically Operated Front WindowsManually Foldable Door MirrorsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRoof Mounted Aerial
- 12 Volt Accessory Sockets In Cabin/Load Area6 Way Adjustable Drivers SeatAir Conditioning For Cab Area (Including Glovebox With Cooling Functionality)Document HolderDriver Seat ArmrestDrivers Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentDual Front Passengers Bench SeatFull Height Steel BulkheadMagnet Cloth UpholsteryReach Adjustable Steering ColumnTwo Cupholders/Phone Storage
- Seatbelt Unfastened Warning
- Remote Control Central DeadlockingRemote Control Security Alarm SystemSide Repeat Indicators
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Electronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Brake DiscHill Start Assist
- 15" Steel Wheels With Full Diameter Wheel Cover Trims
- Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoNCAP Safety Assist %7Badge Engine CC2.2Badge Power165Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVNot Recommended
- Minimum Kerbweight2188 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1312 kgLoad Space Volume13No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle1870Plated 2nd Axle2000Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5998 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 cmWheelbase4035 cmWidth (including mirrors)2690 cmHeight2522 cmLoad Length3705 cmLoad Width1870 cmLoad Height1932 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.24Front Overhang948Rear Overhang1015Side Load Door Width1250Side Load Door Height1755Lower Rear Door Width1562Upper Rear Door Width1562Rear Door Height1790Load Deck Height535Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422Turning Circle - Wall to Wall14.46
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH25.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.4
- BHP165 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW121 kw
- Bore85 mmStroke96 mmCC2179 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.1:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front215/70 R15Tyre Size Rear215/70 R15Wheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?YesAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH292WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL185
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall revitalises its Movano large van - with a little help from its French cousin brands. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Vauxhall completes the switch of its LCV range to Peugeot/Citroen-derived underpinnings with this third generation Movano, which remains the company's largest van. That platform change allows provision of an all-electric version, but most op...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals for Vauxhall Movano vans are every 2 years or every 25,000 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All Vauxhall Movano vans come with a 3-year warranty based on unlimited mileage for the first 12 months with a total mileage limit of 60,000 miles across the first 3 years.