Vauxhall Vivaro L23100 2.0d 145PS Dynamic H1 Van
- E-Call And B-CallHydraulic Power Assisted Rack And Pinion SystemInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning Light And Coolant Temperature Warning LightMulti Function Trip Computer, Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Driving Time, Average And Instantaneous Fuel EconomyPasRear Parking Distance Sensor
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio And Phone Controls
- Daytime Running LightsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityElectrically Adjustable + Heated Door MirrorsFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront Cornering LightsFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsLights On Audible Warning, Reversing Light, Hazard Warning, Rear Fog Light, High Level Brake Light And Side Repeat IndicatorSide Protection Mouldings
- Cab SoundproofingCuritiba Cloth Upholstery With Vinyl Side BolstersDriver Seat - Height, Reach, Backrest Recline,Lumbar Adjustment, Driver's Seat Armrest And Padded Head Restraint, 6 Way Adjustable Drivers SeatFacia Storage-Upper Glovebox, Open Lower Glovebox With 12V Socket And Aux-In ,Lower Shelf, A4 Storage On Top, Two Drink Holders, Pocket In Gear LeverFixed Dual Front Passenger Bench Seat And Backrest With Underseat Storage And Height Adjustable Front Padded Head RestraintsFixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing Eyes X8Front Door Pockets - Three Separate Compartments In Each DoorMistral Black/Grey Facia And Door TrimReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Wheel And Facia Mounted Gear LeverThree Spoke Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel
- Visibility Pack - Vivaro
- 3 Point Seat BeltsDriver Airbag And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation SwitchHeight Adjustable Outer Front SeatbeltsInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsSeatbelt Remainder For Driver And Passenger
- Electronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock, Lockable Fuel Filler Cap And Anti Theft Spare Wheel CradleRemote Control Door Locking, Selective Door Locking, Two Keys With Integral Remote And Door DeadlocksSecurity Alarm System With Monitors Doors, Tailgate, Bonnet And The Passenger Compartment
- 22.5 Litres Adblue Tank70 Litre Fuel TankElectronic Brake Force DistributionEmergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemEsp Plus + Traction ControlFloor Mounted Handbrake LeverFour Channel Anti Lock Braking SystemFront Ventilated And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistSix Speed Manual GearboxSpeed Limiter
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage30000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage100000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months72NCAP Safety Assist %42Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power145Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilverRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight1685 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1415 kgLoad Space Volume6.1No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load170 kgPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight5600 kg
- Length5309 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth (including mirrors)2204 mmHeight1935 mmLoad Length2862 mmLoad Width1636 mmLoad Height1397 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang1153Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height600Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.4WLTP - MPG - Comb37.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH35.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL38.1
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryDirect Injection Turbo IntercoolerAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP145 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW107 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Tyre Size Front215/65r16Tyre Size Rear215/65r16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2147 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb196WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL193
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this vehicle?Service intervals on this Vivaro are 25,000 miles or 2 years, whichever comes first.How long is the warranty on this van?The Vivaro has a 3-year / 100,000-mile warranty, whichever comes first.How many miles per gallon can this van do?The official combined (low) fuel consumption figure for this model of Vivaro is approx 36.2mpg.What is the van's maximum payload?This model of the Vivaro has a payload of around 1400 kgs.Is the Vauxhall Vivaro really made in the UK?Yes. The Vauxhall Vivaro is made right here in the UK at Vauxhall's Luton-based factory (just a 20-minute drive from Vanarama's Hemel Hempstead HQ).What are the service intervals on this van?Vauxhall Vivaros fitted with the 2.0-litre engine require servicing every 30,000 miles, or at least every 2 years.