Vauxhall Vivaro L23100 2.0d 145PS Dynamic H1 Van Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- E-Call And B-CallHydraulic Power Assisted Rack And Pinion SystemInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning Light And Coolant Temperature Warning LightMulti Function Trip Computer, Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Driving Time, Average And Instantaneous Fuel EconomyPasRear Parking Distance Sensor
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio And Phone Controls
- Daytime Running LightsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Up/Down FacilityElectrically Adjustable + Heated Door MirrorsFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront Cornering LightsFront Fog LightsHalogen HeadlightsLights On Audible Warning, Reversing Light, Hazard Warning, Rear Fog Light, High Level Brake Light And Side Repeat IndicatorSide Protection Mouldings
- Cab SoundproofingCuritiba Cloth Upholstery With Vinyl Side BolstersDriver Seat - Height, Reach, Backrest Recline,Lumbar Adjustment, Driver's Seat Armrest And Padded Head Restraint, 6 Way Adjustable Drivers SeatFacia Storage-Upper Glovebox, Open Lower Glovebox With 12V Socket And Aux-In ,Lower Shelf, A4 Storage On Top, Two Drink Holders, Pocket In Gear LeverFixed Dual Front Passenger Bench Seat And Backrest With Underseat Storage And Height Adjustable Front Padded Head RestraintsFixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing Eyes X8Front Door Pockets - Three Separate Compartments In Each DoorMistral Black/Grey Facia And Door TrimReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Wheel And Facia Mounted Gear LeverThree Spoke Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Effect Bezel
- Visibility Pack - Vivaro
- 3 Point Seat BeltsDriver Airbag And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation SwitchHeight Adjustable Outer Front SeatbeltsInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsSeatbelt Remainder For Driver And Passenger
- Electronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock, Lockable Fuel Filler Cap And Anti Theft Spare Wheel CradleRemote Control Door Locking, Selective Door Locking, Two Keys With Integral Remote And Door DeadlocksSecurity Alarm System With Monitors Doors, Tailgate, Bonnet And The Passenger Compartment
- 22.5 Litres Adblue Tank70 Litre Fuel Tank8 Speed Automatic TransmissionElectronic Brake Force DistributionEmergency Brake AssistEngine Start/Stop SystemEsp Plus + Traction ControlFloor Mounted Handbrake LeverFour Channel Anti Lock Braking SystemFront Ventilated And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistSpeed Limiter
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage30000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage100000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months72NCAP Safety Assist %42Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power145Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- Minimum Kerbweight1695 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1405 kgLoad Space Volume6.1No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight5600 kg
- Length5309 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1935 cmLoad Length2862 cmLoad Width1636 cmLoad Height1397 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang1153Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height600Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.5WLTP - MPG - Comb37.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL37.6
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears8 SpeedFuel DeliveryDirect Injection Turbo IntercoolerAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP145 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW107 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT273Engine Torque NM370 nmEngine Torque RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque MKG37.7
- Tyre Size Front215/65r16Tyre Size Rear215/65r16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2143 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb199WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL195
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The only van Britain now builds is this one, Vauxhall's Luton-made third generation Vivaro. It's a medium-sized Transit Custom and Volkswagen Transporter LCV rival that aims to build on the huge success of its predecessor with smarter looks, extra efficiency and plenty of technology. Like its PSA Group design stablemates, it's also easier to live with and nicer to driv...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Vauxhall Vivaro really made in the UK?Yes. The Vauxhall Vivaro is made right here in the UK at Vauxhall's Luton-based factory (just a 20-minute drive from Vanarama's Hemel Hempstead HQ).What are the service intervals on this van?Vauxhall Vivaros fitted with the 2.0-litre engine require servicing every 30,000 miles, or at least every 2 years.How long is the warranty on this van?All Vauxhall Vivaro vans come with a 3-year warranty based on unlimited mileage for the first 12 months with a total mileage limit of 60,000 miles across the first 3 years.How many miles per gallon can this van do?On average, drivers can achieve 47.0mpg in a Vauxhall Vivaro, although this can increase or decrease depending on the vehicle spec chosen.Does this van come with bluetooth connectivity ?Hello Daniel, thanks for your question. Yes, this is the top of the range model so will also have Air Conditioning, rear sensors, cruise control and much more.Do the vivaro sportives come plylined?Hello Stephen, thanks for your question. This van will be ply lined for you before delivery.Can you get the vans sign written?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes you can get your new van sign written. Having your van professionally sign written is one of the most powerful and cost –effective ways to promote your business. We recommend using a professional to sign write your van and that you use the vinyl type, as this is easier to remove at the end of the contract. It’s advised you remove the sign writing at the end of the lease to avoid any additional removal costs.Would it be possible to have a reversing camera fitted to this van?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes, this model has an additional option of a rear view camera .What is the mileage allowance on this deal? Is this deal a contract hire? And does the vehicle have to be handed back at the end of the contract?Hello, thanks for your question. This deal is a finance lease covering 8k per annum. If you would like to change the quote to a contract hire please get in touch with one of our account managers who will tailor you a quote.Is there an option for extra locks to be fitted before delivery of the van and if so how much extra would it be?Thanks for getting in touch. Extra locks often referred to as dead locks or Slam locks can be fitted before delivery. We can have them installed prior to your delivery and the cost can be built into your lease agreement or paid as a one off payment. Alternatively once you have taken delivery of the vehicle you can have them fitted yourself. The cost can vary with the manufacturer of the vehicle, If you have them fitted yourself it’s advisable to contact the lease company to advise them that they have been fitted to the vehicle.Can the van come with a roof rack?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes the Vauxhall Vivaro can be ordered with a roof rack. Please get in touch with one of the team who will be happy to help.Does this model come ply lined and is there an option for the van to come with the factory fitted sat nav?Hi Joel, this van will be ply lined for you before delivery. With regards to the sat nav, Vauxhall offer an option called Navi 50 which we could add to the vehicle when it is being built.Is it possible to remove the bulkhead from this vehicle?Hi Mark, thanks for getting in touch. The full steel bulk head on the Vauxhall Vivaro L2 Diesel 2900 BiTurbo 125PS ecoflex Sportive H1 Van is a standard part of the specification of the vehicle and therefore cannot be removed. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, or look at any alternative options for you, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838195. Kind regards, Mike Daly.Does an 8 x 4 sheet sit flat in the back of a standard van.The Vauxhall Vivaro L1 Sportive van is a great vehicle and very popular due to its fantastic reputation. You can fit an 8 x 4 sheet in the back of the Vauxhall Vivaro L1 Van as the measurements in the loadspace in a standard panel van are 2537mm (ength) and 1268 mm (width between arches). Thanks.Does this van have bluetooth conectivityHi, thank you for getting in touch. Bluetooth connectivity will come as a standard feature on the Vauxhall Vivaro L1 Diesel 2700 1.6 CDTI Biturbo 120PS Ecoflex Sportive H1 Van along with air conditioning, cruise control with speed limiter, Rear parking sensors, Dual front passenger seat and full steel bulk just to name a few of the additional features. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can extra deadlocks be fitted to the van?Hi, yes we are able to fix extra deadlocks to the vehicle, this can be added onto the monthly rentals or paid for outright. Thank you.Hi if I get a van to be ply lined before I get it would it be ply lined top to bottom plus the floor for the Vauxhall Vivaro? Don’t know if the floor is an option but be a bonusWe can certainly supply a vehicle to you with the ply lining already fitted in the van in fact we recommend having ply lining to all our customers. It would depend on the van you decided to go with but usually we ply line the side walls, wheel arches and inside the rear door(s). We can also ply line the floor but some of our vans like the Vauxhall Vivaro Sportive already come with a hard protective mat that can be removable and customers prefer to have this option so they can take the mat out and clean this down. We can build the cost in to your lease agreement, where the cost is spread over the duration of the contract or alternatively, you can pay for this separately as a one off payment which wouldn’t alter your monthly rental.How much is the maintenance cover cost on the vehicle and what exactly does it cover based on four years at 20k per annum contract hire or contract purchase?Hi Nigel, the Service Plus Maintenance Contract will cover all routine servicing, mechanical repairs, replacement tyres, MOT’s, replacement brakes, wipers blades and bulbs which will be subject to fair wear and tear. The servicing and tyres can be done by mobile engineers so your working day will not be disrupted. The cost of the Service Plus Maintenance package will depend on the length of the contract you are considering. To discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Are there any rules about fitting ply lining and having the van sign written?Hi Jordan, having ply lining fitted to your van is absolutely fine. We can arrange this to be done prior to the vehicle being delivered to you. Yes, you can also sign write the van, we recommend using the vinyl type as it is easier to remove. If the vehicle is on a contract hire agreement this should be removed before returning the van to avoid being charged. To discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialists direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can I put sign writing on the van?If you are wanting to sign write your van that is absolutely fine, however when you reach the end of your contract you will need to have it removed from the vehicle. We suggest you use the vinyl type for easy removal. ThanksI am interested in leasing a van for a period of 3 years. Are there any stipulations around the condition of the van upon return at the end of the contract? I don't expect to be using the van for heavy duty wear and tear, but I am worried that there may be expensive penalties at the end of the term. Thanks.Hi, thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. There are various options and contracts available to you depending on what you would like to happen at the end of the contract. With a Contract Hire, at the end of the contract the vehicle is simply handed back to lease company and with this particular type of contract the vehicle will be inspected and there could be penalty charges if the vehicle is damaged. With a Finance Lease you have the option to sell the vehicle to a 3rd party or you could stay in the vehicle and continue the lease. This would mean you would enter in to a secondary rental term for a longer period of time. With a Contract Purchase you have the option to take ownership of the vehicle, or again you can sell the vehicle to a 3rd party. You also have the option to hand the vehicle back to the lease company and as with the Contract Hire, the vehicle will be inspected. If you would like to discuss these options in greater detail please let us know the best contact number for you and also a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you direct.What warranty does the new Vivaro van come with as standard ?The new Vivaro has a 3 year and 100,000 mile warranty.I am considering getting a contract hire. Is it possible to put roof racks on the van & line it out? Would you do this or accept the van having this done under the contracts?Hello, thank you for leaving your question on the site. We can fit the accessories onto the van for you. If you would prefer to do this yourself, you will need to contact the finance company to advise them of the changes you are making to the vehicle.Do you do an automatic with any of the engine options? I prefer a traditional auto as opposed to a semi-auto box?Thanks for your question. The Vauxhall Vivaro is a fairly new vehicle to the market and currently Vauxhall do not manufacture the Vivaro model with an automatic gearbox. Depending on what size or specification you would require, the most popular automatic vans would be the VW Caddy or VW Transporter. Alternatively, Mercedes offer the Vito or the larger model Sprinter van with an automatic gearbox.Dose this model come as a crew cab and at what price?Vauxhall do offer a double cab in this model, however we would have to take some information down about yourself and the type of lease you are looking for before we can get you an exact price. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further.Are all these offers for brand new vans with delivery mileage only? Can I order a 2015 (15 plate) van for delivery on 1st March?Yes, all of the vehicles we supply are brand new with delivery mileage, and we can pre-order a vehicle now for March delivery. You would need to secure your order as soon as possible. What would be the best contact number for you so one of our specialist can contact you to discuss your requirements in further detail? Alternatively please call us direct on 01442 838193. Thank you.1) Do payments include Road Fund Licence? 2) On a 24 month contract are payments worked out as: deposit + 23 payments?Hi Simon, Thank you for your questions. On Contract Hire the rentals include the cost of the road tax. On Finance Lease, the vehicle is delivered with 12 months tax already on it. When choosing a 24 month contract the payments are worked out as deposit + 23 payments, yes. If you wish to discuss this further, please let us know the best number to call you on. Thanks.How much is higher annual mileage and can you provide the combi versio?Thank you for your interest in Vanarama. For us to offer you the best rate, based on your personal requirements on the Vauxhall Vivaro, please contact us directly on 01442 838193 and one of our account managers will go through all the options available for you and your business.Hi, The £149 a month banner at the top of the ad is that for the lwb sport also what is availability or waiting time for the lwb variants. Thanks in advance PaulHi Paul, thank you for leaving your question on the site. The £149 offer is based on the Long Wheel Base Sportive model which is their sport model. This is the brand new model from Vauxhall which features air conditioning, cruise control, rear parking sensors, and many more options. We currently have a good level of stock on this vehicle and we can arrange delivery in 3-4 weeks for most colours.Is Contract Purchase the only option available to me if i need to get the van sign written?Thanks for your question, our customers often ask if they can sign write the van they are getting on a lease. You are able to sign write your vehicle on any of the contracts you take with us. We do advise that you use the vinyl stick –on variety and not painted onto the vehicles bodywork. It will need to be removed at the end of the contract if you’re handing the vehicle back to the lease company. If the vehicle is being returned at the end of the contract and the sign writing has not been removed there will be a charge for the removal to the hirer.What would be the insurance class for the insurance, or does lease hire come with insurance?Hi Darren, Insurance is not included in the lease, but we can provide you the full model details and value for you to get a quote on insurance prior to making a decision.Are the vans brand new? If not, what is the typical year & mileage?Any van you lease from Vanarama will be new, yes. Whether you choose a contract hire or finance lease agreement, you'll drive a brand new van and benefit from fixed monthly payments.Do the listed costs include VAT ?No, the prices displayed are excluding VAT. If you're VAT registered you can claim back up to 100% of the VAT on your monthly payments, depending on the kind of contract you choose.What is the difference between lease hire and lease purchase? How long are you tied in to a contract for? ThanksThe difference between lease hire (Contract Hire) and Lease Purchase is that Contract Hire gives you use of a van for a fixed period of time and can include fixed cost maintenance, you then had it back at the end. Lease Purchase gives you the option to own the vehicle at the end by means of paying a final payment. With Contract Hire the payments can be offset against taxable profits, therefore reducing the tax the business pays. With Lease Purchase the vehicle is classed as an asset therefore the depreciation of the vehicle can be written off against taxable profits. On a Contract Hire agreement the payments are subject to VAT and if the business is VAT registered this can be claimed back on a monthly basis. On Lease Purchase the VAT is paid as part of the deposit and can be claimed back in one go at the beginning of the agreement. All of the agreements we can do are either 2 years, 3 years, 4 years or 5 years.How long are the leases for?We can arrange van leasing contracts that vary in length between 24 and 60 months. The example deal shown for this Vauxhall Vivaro is a 60 month term.Is it possible to get the Vivaro without the steel bulkhead behind the seats?Yes, the bulkhead on the Vauxhall Vivaro can be removed if you prefer. Many thanks, Richard Wells, Account ManagerDo you have the van with a tailgate?Hi Steve. We can order the Vivaro with a tailgate for you, yes.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Vauxhall Vivaro returns between 35.8 to 42.7 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes - the Vauxhall Vivaro comes with 12 months of AA recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Vauxhall Vivaro are two years or 25,000 miles.