Volkswagen Caddy Cargo C202.0 TDI 122PS Commerce Pro Van DSG
- Driver Alert System Includes Drowsiness DetectionEmergency Call Control Unit With EcallFront And Rear Parking SensorsMulti-Function DisplaySeatbelt Warning IndicatorService IndicatorStart-Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- We Connect Plus Preparation
- Automatic Hazard Light Activation Under Emergency BrakingBody Coloured BumpersElectric Front WindowsHeated WindscreenLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Tail LightsRoof Rail PreparationWindscreen Wiper With Variable Intermittent Delay And Wash-Wipe System
- Armrests For Both Front SeatsElectronically Controlled Heating SystemErgocomfort Seats For DriverInterior Light In HeadliningLockable Glove Compartment Door With LightManual Adjustable Lumbar Support For Passenger SeatsManual Height Adjustment For Front Seats And Seat Cushion Inclination And Depth Adjustment On Drivers SeatMulti Function Leather Steering WheelPower-Adjustable Lumbar Support For Drivers SeatReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSix Lashing Points For Securing LoadsSteering Wheel Paddle ShiftStorage Compartments Under Driver And Front Passenger SeatsSun Visors With Mirror, Airbag Label On Front Passenger Sun VisorSun Visors, With Ticket Pocket On Driver SideVanity Mirrors
- 3-Point Seat Belts In Front, With Pretensioner And Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation
- Anti-Theft Alarm System, Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Deadlocks, Interior Locking
- Anti Locking Braking System (Abs)Automatic Post Collision Braking SystemElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Electronic Differential Lock (Edl)Electronic Stabilisation Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistEngine Drag Torque Control (Msr)Hill Hold AssistTraction Control System (Tcs)
- Decorative Beige Birch Vein Inserts
- Wheel Bolts With Anti-Theft Protection (Unlockable)
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRearBattery Volts12Battery AH70Alternator Amps140Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC2.0Badge Power122Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark4
- Minimum Kerbweight1535 kgGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload715 kgLoad Space Volume3.1No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgPlated Front Axle1160Plated 2nd Axle1240Gross Train Weight3750 kg
- Length4500 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1614 cmWheelbase2755 cmWidth (including mirrors)2100 cmHeight1856 cmLoad Length1797 cmLoad Width1614 cmLoad Height1272 cmFront Overhang890Rear Overhang855Side Load Door Width703Side Load Door Height1096Lower Rear Door Width1234Rear Door Height1130Load Deck Height586Turning Circle - Wall to Wall11.4
- ECNoEC Urban51.4 mpgEC Extra Urban70.6 mpgEC Combined61.4 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.9WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High52.3WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Low42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium57.6
- 0 to 6210.7 secTop Speed116 mphBHP122 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW90 kwEngine Power RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT236Engine Torque NM320 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG32.6
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears7 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2120 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL133
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The fifth generation Volkswagen Caddy is a compact van that's new from the ground up, described as 'the Swiss Army Knife of urban delivery vans'. It's now more stylish, but bigger inside, more economical and efficient but also more car-like. Plus there's an advanced digital interior and a whole portfolio of safety systems. You won't have previously come across a compac...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
- What happens if the inside of the van is scratch due to work tools?Firstly it depends on what contract you have chosen, on a finance lease you will not be charged for any damage as it is up to you to sell the vehicle at the end of the term. If you choose the contract hire option, the finance company will allow fair wear and tear which covers scratches in the load area. The majority of our vans will have ply lining fitted in the back which will help prevent the van from being damaged.Hi there! For this vehicle, is it possible to get it ply-lined? Thanks!Hi Eden, thanks for getting in touch. As a part of the current offer we have available on the Volkswagen Caddy C20 Diesel 1.6 TDI 75PS Startline Van, the vehicle will be delivered to to you direct fully ply lined. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, or get a tailored quote, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838 195 so we can discuss the options. Kind regards, Mike Daly.How many miles per annum is with this deal? Thank youHi, thank you for your question. This deal is based on 8,000 miles over a 5 year term. If you’d like to talk about this in further detail and get a tailored quote please call one our specialists direct on 10442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales ManagerCan one have a tow bar fitted? What are the average cost you charge when a van comes back to you after a 2 year loan? I understand there are so many variables, but do you have an average on your records?Yes you can have tow bar fitted to your new vehicle. You can either have this fitted before delivery and spread the cost of the tow bar over the term of lease agreement or alternatively, you can pay for the tow bar as a one off payment before delivery. If you want to fit any accessories after delivery we always recommend contacting the lease company before hand and always using approved fitters. All lease companies have a fair wear and tear guide when returning the vehicle at the end of a contract hire agreement. They will send you this towards the end of your contract. It is very hard to give an average cost as every vehicle is returned back to the lease company in different condition. Some things to consider would be the lease company will charge you a pence per mile if the vehicle is over the estimated mileage on the agreement, if the vehicle has not been serviced and if there is any damage above and beyond the stated fair wear and tear guide provided by the lease company. If you are in any doubt we would recommend contacting us before you hand the vehicle back to the lease company.Hi, can the DSG auto come with air con?Thanks a lot for your question. The Volkswagen Caddy 102ps DSG model is available in 2 different trim levels. It is available in the Trendline and the Highline. As standard the Highline Caddy does come with air conditioning but if you wanted to take the Trendline you would need to add air con as an optional extra. One of our team would be glad to work out which option would work out best for you.Can I have the van signwritten? And can I fit roofbars?Yes, you can signwrite your van. We recommend the vinyl type of signwriting because it can be easily removed at the end of your contract. You can also fit roofbars to your van. If you wanted roofbars fitted to this Volkswagen Caddy we can arrange it for you and include the cost in your monthly payments.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Volkswagen Caddy in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Volkswagen Caddy returns between 47.1 and 55.4 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes - 12 months of breakdown recovery is available for all Volkswagen models.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes - the Volkswagen Caddy comes with 12 months of breakdown recovery.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Volkswagen Caddy are two years or 18,000 miles.