Volkswagen Crafter Cr35 Mwb Fwd2.0 TDI 102PS Trendline Low Roof Van
- Hub Cap Covers
- AbsAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemEbaEbdEdlEspFront Disc BrakesHbaHill Start AssistParking Brake - Hill Hold ControlStart And Stop System With Regenerative BrakingTcs
- 1 Rigid KeyEngine Immobiliser
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Belt On All SeatsAutomatic Hazard Light With Emergency BrakingCrosswind AssistHeight Adjustable Seatbelts For Outer Cab Seats
- Non-Smokers Pack - Crafter
- Air Recirculation SystemAshtrayCentre Console Storage TrayCfcu PreparationCharcoal FilterDocument Holder On Centre ConsoleDrinks HoldersElectromechanical Servotronic SteeringElectronically Controlled Heating SystemFully Adjustable Suspension Type Driver SeatGrab Handles On Rear Entry PillarsHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Glove Compartment With Lockable LidInterior Light, Including 2 Reading LightsInterior Light, Switchable By DoorJack And Tool KitPreparation For Interface For External Use With Terminal BlockStorage Compartments In Doors And In Step, RightStorage Tray On DashboardTwo 12V Outlets In The Cab (In The Dashboard)
- Body Colour RoofCab DoorsConvex And Wide Angle MirrorDriver Seatbelt Warning LightElectric WindowsHeat Insulating GlassIndicators In Front Door MirrorsIntegral Step In Front BumperOne Towing Eye In FrontRear Wing Doors With 270 Degree HingesSpecial Identification PlateUnpainted Radiator Grille
- Digital ClockDriver Alert SystemInstrument ClusterLights On Warning BuzzerLocking Fuel CapRev CounterService IndicatorSpeedometer
- CoNot AvailableCo2206HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb218 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh262 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel218 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore81 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutNorth SouthEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesStroke95.5 mmValve GearSohc
- EcNoEc Combined36.2Ec Extra Urban38.7Ec Urban32.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb34Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh28Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel34Wltp - Mpg - Extra High30.7Wltp - Mpg - High38.2Wltp - Mpg - Low32.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium35.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoAlternator Amps110Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power102Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah72Battery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionLeaf SpringsGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvSilverNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %40Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionParabolic Leaf SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp102 bhpEngine Power Kw75 kwEngine Power Rpm3000 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque Nm300 nmEngine Torque Rpm1400 rpmTop Speed88 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front205/75 R16cTyre Size Rear205/75 R16cTyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang1000 mmHeight2355 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5986 mmLoad Deck Height570 mmLoad Height1726 mmLoad Length3450 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380 mmLoad Width1832 mmLower Rear Door Width1552 mmRear Door Height1605 mmRear Overhang1346 mmSide Load Door Height1587 mmSide Load Door Width1311 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To KerbNot AvailableTurning Circle - Wall To Wall13.6Wheelbase3640 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2040 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2427 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresGross Train Weight5500 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume9.9Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2221 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1279 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2100Plated Front Axle1800
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Volkswagen's Crafter, the UK's fourth best selling large van, is the thinking business person's choice in this sector, especially since it was improved with a smarter look, a fresh range of 2.0 TDI diesel engines and enhanced safety and media connectivity. Now making more sense than ever before on the balance sheet, this is a contender better placed than most to take i...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.