Volkswagen Arteon Shooting Brake2.0 TDI 200 R-Line 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter, Front Assist (Reacting Vehicles Pedestrian And Cyclists) And Follow To StopApp Connect Including Wireless Apple CarplayCamera For Warning SystemDigital Cockpit With 10.25" High Resolution Tft Display Screen With Customisable Menus And InformationDriver Alert System With Fatigue DetectionDriver Profile Selection Including Eco FunctionDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseEmergency AssistHands Free Boot OpeningPress And Drive KeyProgressive SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Exterior Temperature GaugeTravel Assist - Lane Keeping Assist And Traffic Jam AssistVoice Activation For Telephone And Navigation
- Start/Stop Function With Battery Regeneration
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side SkirtBody Coloured Top And Matt Black Lower Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsChrome Plated Radiator Grille Inserts And Light Switch SurroundsChrome Side Window SurroundsDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectric Folding Door Mirror, Adjustable, Heated With Front Passenger Exterior Mirror Lowering FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront And Rear Stainless Steel Door Sill ProtectionFront Windscreen Washers And Wipers With 4X Interval DelayHeat Insulating Side And Rear WindowsHeated Rear WindscreenHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightLed Rear Combination Lamp With Dynamic IndicatorsLed Rear Number Plate LightsPanoramic Sunroof With Tilting And Sliding Including Integrated Roller BlindR Line Design Body Coloured BumpersRain SensorRear Fog Lamp On One Side And Reversing Lamp On Both SidesRear Side Wing DoorsRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayTailpipes Behind Rear Bumper
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket On Rear Of Front Centre Armrest3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row30 Colours Interior Ambient Lighting60:40 Split Folding Rear Seat Backrests With Centre ArmrestAir Care Climatronic 3 Zone Electronic Air Conditioning With Automatic Air RecirculationBlack Roof LiningChrome Trim On Upper And Lower Air Vents Extending Across CockpitDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront Cupholders X 2Front Footwell IlluminationFront Sports Comfort SeatsGloveboxHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation Easy Fit For Two Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Front Seat Backrest With Front Centre ArmrestStainless Steel PedalsTwo Led Front Reading Light
- 3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver Airbag And Front Passenger Airbags With Deactivation Switch Including Driver Knee AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electromechanical Brake BoosterFront Disc BrakesFront Side Airbags With Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistPro Active Occupant Protection To Detect Critical Situations With Elevated Accident Potential From The FrontRear Disc BrakesThree Point Height Adjust Front Seatbelts + PretensionersTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Buzzer For Seatbelts If UnfastenedWarning Triangle
- Alarm With Interior Protection With Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry System Including Start/Stop Button On Centre Console
- Aluminium Decorative InsertsChrome Trim On Lower Doors In Front And RearLeatherette Insert On Door And Side Trim Panel In Foam FilmPiano Black Decorative Inserts In Centre Console
- Minimum Kerbweight1576 kgGross Vehicle Weight2200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight624 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)590 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4866 cmWidth1871 cmWheelbase2835 cmHeight (including roof rails)1462 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL37.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed145 mphEngine Power - BHP200 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW147 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesR LineCoin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear245/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleMontevideoAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)126 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.