Volkswagen Caravelle Estate2.0 TDI Executive 150 5 Doors DSG
No. Of Seats
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear wiperRear window with heat insulating glass, heated, rear window wiper and washer systemWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated washer nozzles in front and washer fluid level indicator
- Traction controlTraction controlAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Electronic stability control, ABS, ASR with deactivation button, hill start assist, brake assist systemCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with autonomous emergency braking
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpit and driver alert system
- Audio remote control3 Spoke leather multi function steering wheelPower Assisted SteeringElectromechanical speed sensitive power steering, height and longitudinally adjustable steering column
- ImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserAlarmAnti theft alarm system with interior monitoring in cab, backup horn and towing protectionRemote central lockingCentral locking system with radio remote control, system controls inside and safelock
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth handsfree setWireless mobile phone chargingMobile phone interface comfort with inductive charging feature
- LED headlightsLED headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Front head restraintsHeight and tilt adjustable head restraints for all seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX and top tether child seat anchorage in 2nd to 4th rowsHeated front seatSeparately controllable seat heater in cab, left and rightHeight adjustable drivers seatSeat height adjustment for left and right single seat in cabLumbar supportComfort seat on the left and right with lumbar support, in 1st row of seats (not swiveling)Front armrestArmrest for both cab seatsLumbar supportLumbar support on the left and right single seat in the 1st row of seats(Both manually adjustable)
- Drivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivationFront side airbagsFront side airbags with curtain airbags for driver and front passenger
- Front fog lightsChrome pack - Caravelle
- Collision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control including speed limiter and city emergency braking
- Electric tailgateRear gate with window aperture and power opening and closingElectric tailgateTailgate power latching without unlatching from the inside
- Digital radioDAB digital radio receptionOEM sound system6 speakers - 2 tweeters, 2 woofers, 2 full range speakersUSB/iPod interface2 (type C) USB interfaces in dashboard, 2 USB charging sockets in the left C pillar
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - power adjustable, heated and power folding, folding possible via vehicle key
- Minimum Kerbweight2422 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight578 kgNo. of Seats7
- Length4904 cmWidth2297 cmWheelbase3000 cmWidth (including mirrors)1904 cmHeight1950 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium35.8WLTP - MPG - High41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max30.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max9.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13 secTop Speed113 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- Coin SeriesExecutiveCoin DescriptionTdi 150Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R17Tyre Size Rear235/55 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleAracajuAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)166 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb206WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min206
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.