Volkswagen Golf Hatchback1.4 TSI eHybrid Style 5 Doors DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDigital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customizable Menus And InformationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseElectronic Engine SoundLane AssistLane Change AssistantMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTravel Assist With Emergency Side Assist With Electrically Foldable Door MirrorsWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Petrol Particulate FilterType 2 Mode 2/G (10A) Mains Charging CableType 2 Mode 3 (16A) Ac Cable For Wallbox/ChargepointsXds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerEhybrid Badge On Rear TailgateFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog Lights With Static Cornering Function And Poor Weather LightingHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightIlluminated Front GrilleLed License Plate IlluminationRain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Lights Incorporating Led TechnologyRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayRemote Electrically Heated, Adjustable And Foldable Door Mirrors, Including Door Mirror Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On PaWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Zone Climate With Controls In The RearAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesArt Velour Cloth Upholstery + Front Sports Comfort Seats With Microfibre Sides Of BolstersCentre ConsoleDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsDust/Pollen FilterFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Foot Well Interior LightFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Passenger Seat Lumbar AdjustmentFront Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyGloveboxHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchStorm Grey Roof LiningWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear Doors
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Extended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Passengers Curtain Airbag System Including Front Side AirbagsFront Disc BrakesRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Luxury Brown Wood Decorative InsertsSoul Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1515 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4284 cmWidth1789 cmWheelbase2629 cmHeight (including roof rails)1482 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power204Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleSan AntonioAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)28 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)336Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb13.8WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb71WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb44
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb21WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min21WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max26
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min0.9WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min313.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max256.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.