Volkswagen Golf Hatchback1.4 TSI GTE 5 Doors DSG
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- ABSABSESPESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsLumbar supportFront seat lumbar support adjusterRear headrests3 rear head restraintsFolding rear seatsSplit folding backrest with centre armrest and unsplit rear seat benchIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation for 2 rear child seats and front passenger seat
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenRear wiperRear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsFront and rear passengers curtain airbag system including front side airbagsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivation3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbeltsFront head restraintsDrivers and front passengers safety optimised head restraints
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingKeyless entry with start/stop button on centre consoleAlarmAlarm with interior protection and deactivation via infotainment system
- Trip computerSpeedo, rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display, exterior temperature and fuel gaugeDoor mirrors electrically foldableTravel assist with emergency side assist with electrically foldable door mirrorsDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpit pro - 10.25" high resolution TFT dash display screen with customizable menus and information
- Lane departure warningLane change assistantLane departure warningLane assistPASProgressive steeringTraffic sign recognitionDynamic road sign displayCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control (ACC) with speed limiter and front assist (reacting to vehicles pedestrians and cyclists)
- LED headlightsIQ.Light - LED Matrix headlights inc. dynamic cornering with LED interactive matrix dipped and main beam + LED daytime running light + 22 LED lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lights with 5 honeycomb designLED Indicator lightsLED rear combination lamp inlcuding dynamic turn signalAutomated High-beam assistAdvanced high beam control dynamic light assist for LED matrix headlamps
- USB/iPod interfacePremium USB cable in choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibility
- Mobile phone App interfaceWireless app connectWireless mobile phone chargingMobile phone interface with wireless inductive charging function
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit Includes 12V compressor and tyre sealant
- 3 zone climate control3 zone climate with controls in the rear
- Minimum Kerbweight1549Gross Vehicle Weight2040Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight491Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)752No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1514Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4287Width1789Wheelbase2630Height (including roof rails)1484
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7Top Speed140Engine Power - BHP245Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW180Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1550Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesGteCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power245Badge Engine CC1.4Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1395Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCukb
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRichmondAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)34Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)340Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City73WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb64WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City46WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb26WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min26WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max28
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min256.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max235.4
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.