Volkswagen Polo Hatchback1.0 Life 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Bluetooth Mobile Phone InterfaceCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Alert SystemEmergency Call ServiceLane Keeping System Lane AssistPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringPreparation For We Connect And We Connect PlusSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStandard Rear AxleTrip ComputerWarning Signal And Warning Light For Front And Rear Seatbelts Not FastenedWasher Fluid Level IndicatorWireless App Connect
- Front Wheel DriveRear Shock AbsorpionStart-Stop System With Battery Regeneration (Recuperation - Energy Recovery During Braking)
- Dab Digital RadioDiversity Antenna For Fm Reception
- Automatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Plated Radiator Grille Inserts, Air Vent Surrounds And Light Switch SurroundsElectric Front WindowsHeat Insulating Glass In Side And Rear WindowsHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenPower Folding Adjustable/Heated Exterior Mirrors And Front Passenger Exterior Mirror Lowering FunctionRain SensorRear Electric WindowsRear Fog LightRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayThird Brake Light
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console2 Front And 2 Rear Reading Lights2 Usb-C Ports In The Front, 2 Usb-C Charging Sockets On The Center Console In The Rear3 Rear Head Restraints60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat And Rear Seat Bench Not SplitCeramique HeadlinerDoor And Side Trim PanelDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Centre ArmrestFront Seat Backrest Storage PocketsFront Standard SeatsHandbrake Lever Handle In LeatherHartley/Thomas Cloth UpholsteryIsofix Child Seat Preparation Easy-Fit (For Two Outer Rear Seats, And Front Passenger Seat) Compatible With I-SizeLeather Trimmed Gear KnobLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorLuggage Compartment LightingMultifunction Steering WheelStandard Pedal Cluster
- Light And Vision Pack - Polo
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsEsc (Electronic Stability Control) + Edl (Electronic Differntial Lock) And Asr (Traction Control)Extended And Predictive Pedestrian/ Cyclist ProtectionFront Assist Including City Emergency BrakingFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagFront Disc BrakesHill Hold ControlRear Drum BrakesSingle Tone HornTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Alarm With Interior ProtectionAnti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Lava Stone Black Gloss/Matt Decorative Inserts In Dash And Front Door Panels
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1057 kgGross Vehicle Weight1590 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked560 kgMax. Loading Weight533 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1380 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4074 cmWidth1751 cmWheelbase2552 cmHeight1451 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH42.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH53.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.5 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP80 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW59 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM3700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Coin SeriesLifeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 073eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power80Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleEssexAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.