Volkswagen T-Cross Estate1.0 TSI 110 SEL 5 Doors DSG
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicatorDrivers airbagDrivers and Front Passengers airbags with front passengers airbag deactivation switchCollision avoidance brakingExtended and proactive pedestrian protectionFront head restraintsDriver and front passenger safety-optimised head restraints
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentAudio remote controlThree spoke multi-function leather trimmed steering wheel and gearknob
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsSilver roof rails
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserAlarmAlarm with interior protection and deactivation via infotainment system
- Trip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumptionTrip computerSpeedo, rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display, exterior temperature and fuel gauge
- Traction controlESC with EDL, ASR, EDTC and trailer stabilisation functionABSAnti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA)
- LED rear lightsRear lights incorporating LED technologyFront fog lightsFront fog lights with static cornering functionLED headlightsLED dipped and main beam headlights with automatic range adjustment including separate unique signature LED daytime running lights
- Folding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat backrest3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear head restraints and 3 rear three point seat belts
- 2 zone climate control2 Zone electronic climate control with automatic air recirculation
- Lane departure warningLane assistBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoringPASPower assisted speed sensitive steeringCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control including front assist, forward collision warning, autonomous emergency braking, speed limiter
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio receiverUSB/iPod interfaceMulti device interface (MDI) with USB connectionUSB/iPod interface2 X USB connection with USB charging sockets and in rear centre console
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone and audio connection for compatible devicesMobile phone App interfaceWireless Car net app connect with Apple CarPlay, combined functionality of Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and MirrorLink
- Minimum Kerbweight1223Gross Vehicle Weight1770Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Towing Weight - Braked1100Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked640Max. Loading Weight547Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)455No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1281Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4108Width1760Wheelbase2551Width (including mirrors)1977HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1584
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)NWLTP - MPG - Low - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max35.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max43.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4Top Speed117Engine Power - BHP110Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW81Engine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesSelCoin DescriptionTsi 110Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC999Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeC114fz
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleChesterfieldAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min147
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.