Volkswagen Touran Estate1.5 TSI EVO SE 5 Doors DSG
No. Of Seats
- Electric door mirrorsElec heated + adjust door mirrors
- Front side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsFront side airbagsFront and rear (row 2) curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag
- Traction controlTraction controlTraction controlEDL + ASRAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)ESC with ABSCollision avoidance brakingFront assist including city emergency braking
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentRear armrest2nd row centre armrest
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFolding rear seatsSplit folding rear seat backrestsFront head restraints5 headrestsFolding rear seats2 individual fold flat 3rd row seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix on 2nd row outer seatsFolding rear seats3 single slide/fold/removable 2nd row seats3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point seatbelts on 2nd row with height adjust on outer seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix on 3rd row seatsFront head restraints4 way adjustable front head restraints
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsSilver roof rails
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear wash/wipe with intermittent wipe settingRear wiperTailgate wiper- reverse gear activation
- Power Assisted SteeringSpeed sensitive power steeringCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control
- OEM sound system8 speakersRadio/CDSingle CD playerDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connection
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingAlarm with remote central locking and interior protection
- Trip computerTrip and service interval display
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility system
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone connectivity
- Minimum Kerbweight1580 kgGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)137 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1857 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4527 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2791 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1659 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.4 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW110 kw
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTsi EvoStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleKarlstadAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)125 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.