Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon2.0 TB 280 Veloce [Perform brake] 4 Doors Auto [DAP+]
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlESP
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAlarm system with bonnet and intrusion protection
- PASPASAdaptive cruise controlActive cruise controlLane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane keep assistBlind spot informationActive blind spot assistCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition
- Sports seatsSports seatsFront head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsThird rear headrestFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seat
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemAlfa connect 3D NAV 8.8'' infotainment system, radio, 3D Sat Nav, MP3, TMC pro, USB, aux-in, bluetooth with 7" TFT instrument display panel
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersAutomated High-beam assistAuto high beam assistLED rear lightsLED tail and brake lights
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency brakingTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and folding door mirrors
- Leather seat trimSports leather upholstery
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB port front armrest mountedDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB
- Electric tailgateElectrically operated tailgate
- Tyre repair kitFix and go puncture repair kit
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Keyless goConvenience pack - GiuliaHeated front seatCold weather pack - GiuliaElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable seats packFront parking sensorParking assist pack - Giulia
- Minimum Kerbweight1429Gross Vehicle Weight2060Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked745Max. Loading Weight631Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)480No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4650Width1860Wheelbase2820Width (including mirrors)2024Height1411Height (including roof rails)1438
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)31EC Extra Urban (mpg)49.6EC Combined (mpg)40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max38.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7Top Speed149Engine Power - BHP280Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW206Engine Power - RPM5250Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM2250Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90CC1995Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesVeloce [pr Br][dap+]Coin DescriptionTb 280Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power280Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear255/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 HoleAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)144Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.492HC0.041NOx0.126HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min163
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Gorgeous to look at, great fun to drive when you want to drive and supremely comfortable cruising. Good MPG, I get 45 on motorway runs and 35 even when using country roads for a fast bl ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.