Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon2.2 JTDM-2 160 Super [Xenon] 4 Doors Auto
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlESP
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASPASReverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warning
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmPerimeter and volumetric alarm systemAlarmAlarm system with bonnet and intrusion protection
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemAlfa connect 3D NAV 8.8'' infotainment system, radio, 3D Sat Nav, MP3, TMC pro, USB, aux-in, bluetooth with 7" TFT instrument display panel
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsThird rear headrest
- Partial leather seat trimCloth/leather upholstery
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersXenon headlightsBi-Xenon headlamps 25W + LED DRLLED rear lightsLED tail and brake lights
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency braking
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Electric tailgateElectrically operated tailgate
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB port front armrest mountedDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and folding door mirrors
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight1465Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked745Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)480No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4643Width1860Wheelbase2820Width (including mirrors)2024Height1436
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)46.3EC Extra Urban (mpg)67.3EC Combined (mpg)57.7WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2Top Speed137Engine Power - BHP160Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW118Engine Power - RPM3750Engine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83Cylinders - Stroke (mm)99CC2143Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesSuper [xenon]Coin DescriptionJtdm-2 160Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power160Badge Engine CC2.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R17Tyre Size Rear225/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMultispokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)128Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.029HCNNOx0.168HC+NOx0.045WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min135
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Gorgeous to look at, great fun to drive when you want to drive and supremely comfortable cruising. Good MPG, I get 45 on motorway runs and 35 even when using country roads for a fast bl ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.