BMW Z4 RoadstersDrive M40i 2 Doors Auto [Shadowline Plus]
No. Of Seats
- Leather seat upholsteryVernasca leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight adjustable mechanically and infinitely variable steering columnAudio remote controlM sport leather steering wheel
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring with three level warning strategyDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver and passenger, front and side impact protection
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger heated seatsLumbar supportDriver and front passenger lumbar supportElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front driver and passenger seats with memoryIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachments for passenger seatSports seatsM Sport seats for driver and passenger
- Tyre pressure monitorRun flat indicatorMobile phone App interfaceBMW ConnectedDrive online servicesDigital Instrument ClusterBMW Live Cockpit Professional with 10.25" high resolution instrument and control display
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsFront electric windowsFingertip control / anti-trap function on electric window
- Power Assisted SteeringElectric power steeringPower Assisted SteeringVariable sport steering
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistElectronic Stability Program (ESP)Dynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- AlarmThatcham cat 1 remote alarmKeyless goStart/stop button with Comfort Go keyless engine start and auto Start/stop deactivation buttonImmobiliserElectronic vehicle immobiliserCentral lockingClosing system with central locking
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED Indicator lightsLED IndicatorsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime driving lights
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionOEM sound systemHiFi loudspeaker system
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth hands free telephone connection with USB audio interface + audio streaming
- Adjustable suspensionAdaptive M suspension
- Electric door mirrorsExterior mirrors - electrically folding with anti-dazzle
- 2 zone climate controlTwo zone automatic air conditioning
- Navigation systemConnected package professional - Z4Alloy wheelsShadowline plus pack - Z4
- Minimum Kerbweight1555 kgGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Loading Weight305 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)281 litresNo. of Seats2Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4324 cmWidth1864 cmWheelbase2470 cmWidth (including mirrors)2024 cmHeight1304 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)30.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)46.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)38.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low24.8WLTP - MPG - Medium36.2WLTP - MPG - High40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High37.2WLTP - MPG - Comb35.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min24.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max24.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min37.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max35.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.5 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m1
- Coin SeriesM40[shadowline Plus]Coin DescriptionI SdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %91NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power340Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 799mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)168 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max175WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min181
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.