Audi A3 SaloonS3 TFSI Quattro Vorsprung 4 Doors S Tronic
- Audi Connect Emergency Call And ServiceAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus - 12.3" Dynamic Digital Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCollision Avoidance AssistantHead Up DisplayLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1" Colour Touch Screen DisplayProgressive SteeringReversing CameraService IndicatorVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Quattro Permanent All Wheel DriveS Sports Suspension With Damper Control And Lowering By 15Mm
- 2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)Bang And Olufsen Premium Sound System With 3D SoundCd PlayerDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Glass WindscreenAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project Vorsprung Onto The Ground As You Exit Your S3Audi Matrix Led Headlights, Led Rear Lights, Dynamic Front And Rear Indicators And Headlight Cleaning SystemAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorDual Branch Oval Twin Tailpipes In Chrome Plated FinishElectric Panoramic SunroofElectrically Adj Heated/Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory + Automatic Kerb Side Function For Passenger Side Exterior MirrorFront Electric WindowsIlluminated Door Sills With Aluminium Inserts At The Front With S LogoIntegrated Led Indicators In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLight And Rain SensorsModel And Engine Designation Badges At RearPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear Window, Rear Door And Side WindowsRear BootRear Electric WindowsRear Side Wing Doors
- 12V Socket And Storage Compartment In Front Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Gear Shift Paddles4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Bench With CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectrically Adjustable Front Seats With Memory Function For Driver's Side And Exterior MirrorsElectronically Operated Child LocksFine Nappa Leather Upholstery With Front Sports Seats S Embossed LogoFront And Rear Centre Armrest In LeatherFront And Rear HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Vanity MirrorInterior Lighting - Glove Compartment Light And Right Hand SideLuggage Compartment Floor CoveringSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Front Footrest In Black
- Black Styling Pack - A3 Saloon VorsprungBody Styling Design Pack - S3Driver Assistance Pack - A3 SaloonExtended Ambient Lighting Pack - A3/S3 SaloonLed Interior Lighting Pack - A3 SaloonStorage Pack - A3/S3 Saloon
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And 2 Safety VestsFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Advanced Key And Power Operated Tailgate - Luggage Compartment Lid Opens ElectricallyAnti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking
- Aluminium Air Vent SurroundsAluminium Trim ElementsCarbon Inlays, Accent Surfaces In The Dashboard And Centre Console In Platinum Grey Silk Effect Paint Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1505 kgGross Vehicle Weight2025 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)340 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4504 mmWheelbase2630 mmWidth (including mirrors)1984 mmHeight1415 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH35.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP310 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW228 kwEngine Power - RPM5450 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesS3 VorsprungCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eBadge Power310Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8yss3ywb1
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL181
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.