Polestar 3 Estate360kW 111kWh Long Range DM Plus Pilot 5 Doors Auto
- 12 Ultrasonic Sensors14.5" Lcd Screen Central Stack Display With Lfc (Light Control Film)9" Lcd Driver's Information DisplayAdaptive SteeringAdvanced Collision Avoidance IntersectionsBlind Spot Information System With Steer Assist (Blis)Cross Traffic Alert (Cta) With Brake SupportDigital Instrument ClusterDrive SettingsDriver Alert ControlEmergency Call ServiceForward Collision WarningFront Parking SensorIntelligent Speed AssistantLane Keeping Aid With Steering SupportMap Adapted Acc (Adaptive Cruise Control)Navigation SystemOver The Air (Ota) Updates For Lifetime Of The VehiclePasPower Operated Tailgate With Hands-Free OpeningRear View Parking CameraSpeed LimiterWireless Phone Charger
- 11 Kw Onboard ChargerActive Air SuspensionCharging Cable Per Market Spec X1Electronically Controlled SuspensionRear Air Suspension
- 2 Usb-C Connectors Front2 Usb-C Connectors RearBluetooth Interface For Hands Free And Audio StreamingBowers And Wilkins Premium Sound SystemDigital Radio Dab+Infotainment Powered By Android Including Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play StorePolestar Connect
- 3Rd Brake LightAerodynamic FeaturesApproach LightingAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomated High Beam AssistElectrically Folding Door MirrorsFlush Glazing And HandlesFrameless Electric Side Mirrors With Auto Dim And HeatingFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Led Rear Light BarHeated Wiper BladesIr WindscreenLaminated Acoustic Lower Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLight Sequence Welcome/Good ByePanoramic Glass Roof With Projected LogoRain Sensors Front And RearRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Power Socket In Luggage Area2 Front Cupholders2 Rear Cupholders3 Rear Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Zone Climate ControlAir Quality - Advanced Cabin Sensor And FilterCleanzone With Pre Ventilation + MultifilterClimate TimersElectric 4-Way Lumbar Support Front Seats With Profile Memory And Easy Ingress/EgressElectrically Adjustable Driver SeatElectrically Adjustable Passenger SeatFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Storage CompartmentHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Illumination With Led Light Line Ip And Door SidesIsofix X 2 Rear SeatsLid-In-Lid Bag Holder In Rear Luggage CompartmentMassage SeatsOne Pedal Drive (Regenerative Braking), AdjustablePower Operated Steering Column With ProfilememoryReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Luggage Space FunctionsRear Seat 40/60 Split With Ski HatchSingle Passenger SeatSoft Close DoorsSteering Wheel Touch Buttons
- Pilot Pack - Polestar 3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts4-Piston Brembo BrakesAlcolock PreparationChild Locks On Rear DoorsCollision Avoidance And Mitigation By Braking And SteeringConnected Safety With Slippery Road Alert And Hazard Light AlertDirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring SystemDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDual Curtain AirbagsDual Inner Side AirbagsDual Side AirbagsElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPost-Impact BrakingRear Collision Warning And Mitigation (Rcwm)Road Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road Mitigation And ProtectionSafety AssistanceTraction ControlTrue Torque Vectoring With Dual ClutchWarning Triangle
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm Inclination SensorAlarm With Interior Alarm Motion SensorKeyless GoRemote Frequency Key And Nfc Card
- Staggered Wheels And TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh111Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)660Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw250Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw250Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity107Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh21.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel20.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.1Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb610Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh580Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel610Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb380Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh360Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel380
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power489Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description111Kwh Lr Dm Plus PilotCoin SeriesNot AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18600 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5 secEngine Power - Bhp489 bhpEngine Power - Kw360 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft620 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg85.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm840 nmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front265/45 R21Tyre Size Rear295/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 V SpokeWheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1614 mmLength4900 mmWheelbase2985 mmWidth1968 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2120 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3080 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1411 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)484 litresMax. Loading Weight496 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMinimum Kerbweight2584 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.