Audi Q5 Estate50 TFSI e Quattro S Line 5 Doors S Tronic
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Air Vents Inserts And Centre Console In Gloss BlackMatt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingRemote Control Key With Safelock And Keyless Go
- Isofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And Isofix Child Seat Mounting With Top Tether For Outer Rear SeatsMulti Collision Brake AssistPop-Up Bonnet For Pedestrian ProtectionPre Sense CitySeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure WarningHill Hold AssistHill Descent ControlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And VestsElectronic Stabilisation Control Including Abs, Asr And EdlElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectrically Operated Child Locks On Rear DoorsAttention And Drowsiness Assist6 Airbags - Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain And Side Airbags3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats
- 3 Seater Rear Seat Bench3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With S Badging Perforated Leather GripsBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestContrast Stitching On Seats, Steering Wheel And Gear Lever GaiterDeluxe 3 Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront Head RestraintsFront Sport Seats With S Embossed LogoFront/Rear Floor MatsGear Lever In Black LeatherHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoLoading Edge Protection In Stainless SteelLuggage Compartment CoverManual Seat Adjustment With 4-Way Electric Lumbar SupportRear Seat Bench Plus-Adjust For Forwards/Backwards Position/Backrest Angle, Load Through Hatch And Remote Backrest ReleaseSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit3 Rear Headrests2 X Usb Charging Port With Aux Input Socket
- Led Interior Light Pack - Q5High Gloss Pack - Q5
- Electric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront Air Inlet Surrounds In AluminiumFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Radiator Grille In Honeycomb DesignLed Headlights And Led Tail LightsLower Bumpers Painted In Contrast Manhattan GreyRear Chrome Trim Strip Below LightsRear Privacy Glass And Rear Side WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof BarsS Line Badges On The Front Wing PanelsS Line Front And Rear BumpersS Line Rear SpoilerS Line Side Skirts3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight AdjustmentAutomatic Headlights And Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Rear Diffuser With Matt Aluminium Silver SurroundsBody Colour Underbody ProtectionChrome Plated Exhaust TrimsDaytime Running LightsDoor Sills In Selenite Silver
- 8 LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio
- 3 Pin 10 Amp Domestic Charging Cable7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerDynamic SuspensionIndustrial Connector Cee 32A, 230VQuattro On DemandType 2 Mode 3 22Kw 32 Amp Charging CableType 2 Socket For Ac Charging
- Acoustic Front And Rear Parking SensorAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Virtual Cockpit With 12.3" Screen With Specific DisplayAudi Wireless Smartphone InterfaceAutomatic Start-Stop System With Coasting Functionality And Efficiency ProgrammeBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectro - Mechanical Power Assisted SteeringLane Departure WarningMmi Navigation Plus With 10.1" Touch ScreenPower TailgateReversing CameraService Interval IndicatorVoice Control System With Audi Hotword Activation "Hey Audi"
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh17.9Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)150Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 KmNot AvailableStandard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity14.4Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh60Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel61Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb38Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh37Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel38
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb38Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh41Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel38
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccEngine CodeFygc9yEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (L/100Km) - Comb8.4Wltp - Fc Ch Sus (Mpg) - Comb33.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb166.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh156.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel166.2
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power299Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroCoin SeriesS LineGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp299 bhpEngine Power - Kw220 kwEngine Power - Rpm5250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed148 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Twin Spoke StarWheel Type19" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1659 mmLength4682 mmWheelbase2819 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2140 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1405 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)465 litresMax. Loading Weight585 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2075 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the Audi Q5 Estate?
The Audi Q5 Estate is 4682mm long with a wheelbase of 2820mm. The width including mirrors is 2140mm and it is 1662mm high.Is Audi Q5 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?
The Audi Q5 comes in four-wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the Audi Q5 achieve?
The Audi Q5 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 30 to 40mpg depending on trim level.How long is the warranty on the Q5 Estate?
The Audi AQ5 Estate comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Audi Q5 have as standard?
Audi Q5s are fitted with 18-inch ‘5-twin-spoke’ alloy wheels and Dynamic Suspension, and also come with auto lights and wipers, an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, 3-zone climate control, cruise control and LED lights. Also on the standard equipment list are electrically folding door mirrors, MMI Navigation Plus infotainment with 10.1-inch colour touchscreen, the 12.3-inch Virtual Cockpit, Audi Smartphone interface, Audi Pre-Sense city safety system, a powered tailgate, front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera, roof rails, and voice control.Is the Audi Q5 a 7-seater?
No. Even though it’s a larger SUV, the Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback can only carry 5 people, but that does mean there's plenty of room for passengers and their luggage.Does the Audi Q5 have parking sensors?
Yes. Every Audi Q5 and Q5 Sportback has front and rear parking sensors, with an acoustic warning signal fitted as standard on even the performance-oriented SQ5 and SQ5 Sportback.How much boot space does the Audi Q5 have?
There's 550 litres on offer in the boot of the regular Audi Q5, while the TFSIe plug-in hybrid’s figure drops to 465 litres. Subtract 40 litres from either of these for the equivalent boot capacity of the Q5 Sportback.