Audi Q7 Estate50 TDI Quattro Sport 5 Doors Tiptronic [C+S Pack]
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency, Individual, Off-Road And All Road)Audi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High-Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectromechanical SteeringMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Screens Includes 10.1" And 8.6" Screens With Haptic FeedbackNatural Voice RecognitionPower Operated TailgateStart/Stop System
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyAdaptive Air SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- Audi Music Interface - Front 2 Usb-C Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio Module
- 3Rd Brake LightAluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Coloured Door MirrorsBumpers In Contrast Paint Scandium Grey Finish Includes Door Trim And Wheel Arch Trim Strips, Inlays In Door Strip Contain Quattro EmbossingElectrically Adj Heated/Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory + Automatic Kerb Side Function For Passenger Side Exterior MirrorHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIntegrated Led Indications In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row2 Zone Automatic Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row7 Seat Layout With Isofix Points For The Front Passenger Seat And Rear Passenger SeatComfort Front Centre ArmrestElectric Adjustable Front Seat With 4 Way Lumbar Support, Driver Memory FunctionalityFolding Rear SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLunar Silver Fabric Headlining TrimRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwin Leather Upholstery
- Comfort And Sound Pack With Bang + Olufsen Premium Sound System - Q7
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionRemote Central Locking
- Silver Grey Interior Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2165 kgGross Vehicle Weight3015 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight850 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)865 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5063 cmWheelbase2994 cmWidth (including mirrors)2212 cmHeight (including roof rails)1740 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL35.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5 secTop Speed150 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM2250 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Coin SeriesSport[comfort+sound]Coin DescriptionTdi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power286Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC2967 ccCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mgan2
- Tyre Size Front255/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke DesignAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)179 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL208
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.