Audi Q7 Estate55 TFSI Quattro S Line 5 Doors Tiptronic
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency, Individual, Off-Road And All Road)Audi Phone Box Light With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High-Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterBluetooth InterfaceCamera Based Traffic Sign RecognitionElectromechanical SteeringMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch Screens Includes 10.1" And 8.6" Screens With Haptic FeedbackNatural Voice RecognitionParking System Plus With 360 Degree Display (Front, Rear And Side Sensors) - Acoustic And Visual Park Assist SystemPower Operated TailgateRear View CameraStart/Stop System
- 48V Mild Hybrid Technology85 Litre Fuel TankAdaptive Air SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- Audi Music Interface - Front 2 Usb-C Ports With Charger And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferDab Digital Radio Module
- 3Rd Brake LightAluminium Roof RailsAluminium Window TrimAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Coloured Door MirrorsBumpers In Contrast Paint Scandium Grey Finish Includes Door Trim And Wheel Arch Trim Strips, Inlays In Door Strip Contain Quattro EmbossingDark Tinted Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsElectrically Adj Heated/Folding + Automatically Dimming Exterior Mirrors With Memory + Automatic Kerb Side Function For Passenger Side Exterior MirrorHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIntegrated Led Indications In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Tail LightsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperS Line Badge On WingsS Line Bumpers In Full Body Colour Paint FinishS Line Roof SpoilerS Line Styling Side Ventilation Grilles And Side Skirts
- 2 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row2 Zone Automatic Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row7 Seat Layout With Isofix Points For The Front Passenger Seat And Rear Passenger SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestElectric Adjustable Front Seat With 4 Way Lumbar Support, Driver Memory FunctionalityFolding Rear SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S LogoLed Interior Ambient LightingLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlExtended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresHill Hold AssistSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless GoRemote Central Locking
- Darkened Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlays
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)205 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb234 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh239 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel233 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2995 ccEngine Code4Mgcx2Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedTransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb10.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel10.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb27.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh26.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel27.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power340Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTfsi QuattroCoin SeriesS LineGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %92Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.9 secEngine Power - Bhp340 bhpEngine Power - Kw250 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft369 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg51 mkgEngine Torque - Nm500 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1370 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front285/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Spoke Turbine DesignWheel Type20" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1741 mmLength5063 mmWheelbase2995 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2212 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresGross Vehicle Weight2950 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2050 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)865 litresMax. Loading Weight810 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2140 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.