Audi Q8 Estate50 TDI Quattro S Line 5 Doors Tiptron [Comfort+Sound]
- 10.1" And 8.6" Dual Colour TouchscreensAudi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Connect With Amazon Alexa IntegrationAudi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual Cockpit - 12.3" High Resolution Lcd Display With Fully Customisable Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop SystemElectro-Mechanical PasLow Washer Fluid IndicatorMmi - Multi Media Interface Control SystemMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchNatural Voice RecognitionOn Board ComputerOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateService Interval Indicator
- 48V Mild Hybrid TechnologyAdaptive Sport Air SuspensionDiesel Particulate FilterQuattro All Wheel Drive With Self Locking Centre Differential
- Audi Music Interface With 2 Usb Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAux-In SocketDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAudi Hd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door MirrorsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Auto Dimming/Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Memory Function, Led Side Indicators And Kerb View Function For Passenger SideHeadlight WashersHeat Insulating Glass In WindshieldIlluminated Door Sill Trims With S Line LogoLed Signature Daytime Running LightsPlatinum Grey Front Spoiler Lip And Diffuser Insert With Honeycomb Grille In BlackPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear And Rear Side Windows From B-Pillar BackwardsRain And Light SensorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperS Line Badges On Front WingsS Line Body StylingS Line Bumpers In Full Body Colour Paint FinishS Line Roof SpoilerS Line Side SkirtsS Line Side Ventilation Grille
- 2 Zone Automatic Climate Control3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row4-Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat And 2 Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Child Seat Mounting For All 3 Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment Sill Protection In Stainless SteelRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear HeadrestsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Comfort And Sound Pack - Q8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAudi Pre Sense FrontChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver And Front Passenger, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectromechanical Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHill Descent ControlHill Hold AssistPredictive Pedestrian ProtectionSeatbelt MonitoringTraction ControlTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft Alarm With Tow Away ProtectionAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionImmobiliserKeyless Go With Remote Central Locking
- Dark Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlay
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2160 kgGross Vehicle Weight2890 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight730 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)680 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1755 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.3
- Length4986 mmWheelbase2995 mmWidth (including mirrors)2190 mmHeight (including roof rails)1705 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)43.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1 secTop Speed150 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.4 mmCC2967 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine Code4mn0n2wqs
- Coin SeriesS Line [c+s]Coin DescriptionTdi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage9000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power286Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front285/45 R21Tyre Size Rear285/45 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 V SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)181 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb218WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL217
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.