BMW 1 Series HatchbackM135i xDrive 5 Doors Step Auto [Pro Pack]
- M Sports Steering With M135i Xdrive Specific SettingsOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOptimum Shift IndicatorPersonal ProfilePull Away AssistantRigidly Mounted Rear Subframe - Multi Link Construction With Separate Spring / Damper Configuration And Excellent Driving CharacteristicsSpeed Limit Info Including No-Overtaking IndicatorSporty Fast Gear Shifting In Sport ModeLane Departure Warning SystemIntegrated Owners HandbookGearshift Time Display In Manual ModeFront Axle Single Joint With Specific Axle Kinematics To Minimise Drive Influences On Steering + Provide Increased Rigidity Agile Driving BehaviourEnergy Efficient Operating StrategyElectro Hydraulically Controlled Multi-Plate Clutch Transfers Drive To Rear Axle And With Power Take-Off Device Located On The Front Differential.Electric Power SteeringEco Pro ModeCruise Control With Speed LimiterCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningBmw TeleservicesBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesAttentiveness AssistActive Guard Plus
- Aluminium Lightweight ConstructionAnti Roll Bar Front And RearBalancer ShaftDouble VanosDrive Performance ControlEight Speed Sport Automatic Transmission With Gearshift Paddle SwitchesElectronic Differential LockElectronic Selector LeverEngine Cover With M Performance DesignationHigh Precision InjectionLarger Fuel Tank Capacity (50 Litres)Launch ControlM Sport Suspension With M135i Xdrive Specific SettingsM135i Specific Heavily De-Throttled Engine Intake Air GuideM135i Specific High-Performance Cooling PackageM135i Specific Larger Turbocharger With Integrated Divert-Air ValvePetrol Particulate FilterTwin Tube Gas Filled Shock Absorbers With Degressive Characteristic CurveValvetronic Engine ManagementVariable, Stepless And Infinitely Adjustable Distribution Of Drive Torque Between The Front And Rear Axles
- Dab Digital RadioHarman/Kardon Surround Sound Audio System With 464W Amplifier Power, 9 Channels And 16 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw ControlAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Roof TrimsCerium Grey Exterior Mirror CapsDirection Indicator Side Lights In Exterior MirrorsElectrically Adjustable Exterior Mirror With Mirror Adjustment Switch On Drivers Armrest And Aspheric On Driver Side, Convex On Passenger SideExhaust Tailpipe, Cerium Grey With Bevelled Finish - Twin, Round 100Mm, Left And Right SplitFading SupportFolding Side Mirrors With Auto Dimming/Folding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Open And Close Fingertip Control, Anti Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFront Door Sill Finishers With M135i DesignationGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHigh Gloss Shadowline Window Frame, Recess Cover Mirror Frames And B/C Pillar Embelisher TrimHigh Level Third Brake LightIntegrated Front Windscreen With Washer JetsKidney Grille Frame In Cerium Grey With Mesh DesignLed Daytime Running LightsLed Eyebrow Turn IndicatorsLightweight EngineeringM Logo Designation Side In Cerium GreyM Performance Exhaust System With Valve Control And Minimised Exhaust Back PressureM Performance Specific SetupM Sport SpoilerMatt Black Air Guide GrillesMatt Black Wheel Arch TrimModel Designation On Electric Bootlid Includes Xdrive Designation For M135i XdriveNearside Reverse Light In Rear Light ClusterPreparation For High Beam AssistantRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperReinforced Crank Drive, New Pistons And Adapted Con RodsShark Fin AntennaTrailer Stabilisation LogicVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingXdrive Intelligent All Wheel Drive With M135i Specific Reinforced Components
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console With Blanking Plug3 Rear Seat Head Restraints3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Sports Leather Steering Wheel With Black Leather And Stitching, Pearl Chrome Decorative Finish, Specific M BadgeAnthracite HeadliningBlack Boot Net With Lashing EyesCargo Function On 2Nd Seat RowChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsConditioned Based ServiceDriver And Front Passenger Backrest Net On RearDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingDriver Side Folding Compartment In Instrument PanelFolding Rear Clothes HookFour Grab Handles Integrated In Roof LiningFront And Rear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Side Armrest Integrated Into Door TrimFront ArmrestFront M Sports SeatsGlove CompartmentHeight Adjustable Front Head RestraintsLuggage Compartment For Bag Hooks On Left And Right, Foldable Luggage Compartment Liner And Four Lashing EyeletsManual Adjust Steering WheelMulti-Function Controls For Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment In Centre ConsoleStorage Compartment In Luggage CompartmentStowage Of The Parcel Shelf In Luggage Compartment TrimSun Visors With Vanity Mirrors And Insert TabTwo Front Centre Console CupholdersTwo Zone Automatic Air ConditioningType C Two Usb Ports In Rear Centre ConsoleVelour Floor Mats
- Additional Interior Lighting Pack - 1 Series M135iBmw Live Cockpit Professional Pack- 1 SeriesConnected Pack Professional - 1 SeriesInterior Lights Pack - 1 SeriesM Sport Exterior Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 1 Series 135I
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats, Front Pyrotechnic Belt Tensioners, Stopper And Belt Force Limiters, Rear Coded Belt BucklesAirbags - Front Driver/Passenger, Front And Rear Curtain Head Protection, Front Side, Manual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBraking ReadinessChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCity Braking FunctionComfort ModesCornering Brake ControlCrash Sensor Activating Of Airbags,Unlocking Doors,Hazard Warning Lights,Fuel Cut Off,Interior Lighting+Activation Of Safety Battery Terminal ClampDriver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Security CheckDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectrically Operated Hand Brake Including Automatic Hold FunctionFront And Rear Disc BrakesIntegrated Torsen Mechanical Limited Slip Differential On Front AxleM Sport Brakes With Blue CalipersM Sport SeatbeltsSeatbelt WarningSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Central Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentDeadlocking Function System To All DoorsDrive Away Locking System On All Doors And Luggage Compartment With De-Activated In Idrive SettingsLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control With Integrated Key With High-Gloss Black Inlay And M Designation And 1 Button For Open/ Close Lock, Window, Open Luggage CompartmentStart/Stop Button Illuminated In Centre Console With Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Cat.1 Alarm And ImmobiliserWheel Slip Limitation Close To The Actuator (Arb)
- Contrast Stitching On Instrument Panel
- Bmw Mobility SystemElectrically Powered 12V CompressorReduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb171 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh179 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel168 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High169Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - TehNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - TelNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High146Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - TehNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - TelNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low239Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - TehNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - TelNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium171Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - TehNot AvailableWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - TelNot Available
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio9.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB48a20t1Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh6.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low10.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh10.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel10.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel7.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb37.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh35.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel38.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High37.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh37.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel39.2Wltp - Mpg - High43.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh43.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel45.6Wltp - Mpg - Low26.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh26.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel27.4Wltp - Mpg - Medium37.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh37.2Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel38.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power306Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionI XdriveCoin Series[Pro Pack]Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0736EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %83Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %76Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.8 secEngine Power - Bhp306 bhpEngine Power - Kw225 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft332 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg45.9 mkgEngine Torque - Nm450 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1800 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleM V Spoke Style 557MWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1434 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4319 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth1799 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2081 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight2085 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight560 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1525 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the BMW 1 Series a good car?
The BMW 1 Series is a very good car, considering the quality of competition it is up against. It perhaps doesn't have the nicest exterior styling in the world, but apart from that it has precious few weaknesses and many, many strengths.Is the BMW 1 Series practical?
For this generation of its 1 Series, BMW has switched from its traditional rear-wheel drive to front-wheel drive. This leads to much better interior packaging for the 118i, with more space for rear-seat passengers and a useful 380-litre boot, which rises to 1200 litres if you fold the rear seats down.Is the BMW 1 Series reliable?
The BMW 1 Series has already proven itself to be one of the more reliable, dependable cars in its class, while the 118i uses the same tried-and-tested engine as the MINI Cooper.What about infotainment and media stuff?
There's lots of it. All mainstream 1 Series models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo.What is the warranty?
This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.