BMW X4 EstatexDrive20d MHT M Sport 5 Doors Step Auto [Pro Pack]
- Active Guard Incl Approach Control Warning With City Brake Function And Person Warning With City Brake FunctionActive Guard Plus Incl Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAttentiveness AssistAuto Start-StopAutomatic Operation Of TailgateBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Professional With 12.3" Instrument Display With Intelligent Voice AssistantBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator In Front And RearCheck Control Warning System For Monitoring Of Lights And Door/Luggage Compartment Open WarningCondition Based Service - Bmw Service History, Electronic Service Booklet, Integrated Owner's HandbookCruise Control + Speed Limiting Function (Lim Button)Driving Experience SwitchElectric BootlidIdrive Controller With 8 Favourite ButtonsInstrument Cluster With Speedometer With Mph Readout, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge And Oil Temperature GaugeLanguage Version EnglishLights On Warning By Audio Warning Signal When Ignition Is Switched OffOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOn Board Computer - Average Speed+Fuel Consumption, Service Interval, Clock/Date, Odometer/Trip Meter, Outside Temperature Display And Ice WarningOptimum Shift IndicatorPark Distance Control (Pdc)Personal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableServotronic SystemVariable Sports Power Steering
- Adaptive SuspensionAutomatic Transmission With Gearshift PaddlesCommon Rail TechnologyDiesel Particulate FilterDouble Joint Spring Strut Front AxleDrive Performance Control - Eco Pro, Comfort And Sport ModesEu6 Emissions ManagementFive Link Rear SuspensionLarger Capacity Fuel TankMultiple Control Arm Rear AxlePerformance ControlTwin Scroll Turbocharger With Variable Vane Geometry
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingBmw Professional Radio/Cd/Mp3Dab Tuner
- Acoustic GlassAutomatic Parking Function On Passenger's Side Exterior MirrorAutomatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Colour Roof MouldingsBody Coloured BumpersChrome Exhaust Tailpipes In Split Left And RightChrome Kidney Grille With High Gloss Black Vertical SlatsDirection Indicator, Side Repeaters, Integrated In Exterior MirrorsDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric Folding Wing Mirrors With Auto DimmingElectric Front And Rear Windows With Fingertip Open/Close + Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort Closing FunctionElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectro-Chrome Auto-Dimming Rear View MirrorEnergy Absorbing Foam Within The Front BumperExtended High Gloss Shadow Line Exterior TrimFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFull Led L Shape 3D TailightsGlacier Silver Metallic Matt In Side SillsGloss Chrome Tailpipes FinishersGreen Tinted Heat Insulating GlassHeadlight Beam Throw ControlHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Front Door Sill Finishers With Bmw DesignationInterior/Exterior Mirrors With Auto Anti DazzleLed High Level Third Brake LightLed Rear LightsLightweight EngineeringM Designation Side Exterior BadgesMirror Base In Black MattModel DesignationRain Sensor + Automatic Driving Lights ControlRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperReversing LightsShark Fin AntennaSun Protection GlassTinted Passenger Side Exterior MirrorVisible Vin PlateWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Console12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment3 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAnthracite HeadliningFoldable Storage Floor With CompartmentFront And Rear Bottle Holders Integrated Into Door Trim Storage CompartmentsFront And Rear Side Armrests Integrated Into Door TrimFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Passenger SeatFront Seat Backrest Width AdjustmentFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsLeather Gear KnobLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment LightingM Sport Multifunction Leather Steering WheelMake-Up Mirror LightsMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterParcel Shelf Removable And Storable Under Boot FloorReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersStorage Compartment In Rear Centre Console And Front/Rear Door TrimsStorage Compartment Lighting In Front Center ArmrestSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThree Rear HeadrestsThrough Loading SystemToolkit Located In Luggage CompartmentTwo Front Cupholders With Removable Oddments Tray/LidVelour Floor MatsVernasca Leather UpholsteryVisual Exit Area And Front And Rear Door RecognitionWelcome Light (No Extra Light) With Illumination In The Colour White
- Ambient Lighting Pack - X4Connected Package Pro - X4Driving Assistant Pack With Blind Spot Monitor - X4M Aerodynamic Pack - X4Non Smokers Pack
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsActive ProtectionAdb - Automatic Differential BrakeAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Battery Safety Cut-OffBmw Emergency CallBrake DryingBrake Energy RegenerationBraking Pre-TensioningCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Proof Locking System In Rear DoorChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCrash Sensor - Activation Of Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Light And Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And Trigger E-CallDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront And Outer Rear Pyrotechnic Belt TensionersFront Passenger Manual Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt Force LimitersHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIts Head Airbags For Front/RearM Sport SeatbeltsSeat Belt Security Check For Driver And Front PassengerSide Impact ProtectionTwin HornsVentilated Front And Rear Disc BrakesWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Remote Control And Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentral Locking Switch For All Doors, Fuel Filler Cap And Luggage CompartmentIncorrect Fuel Protection SystemStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start Stop Deactivation ButtonTwo Remote Control Integrated Key
- Reduced Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1840 kgGross Vehicle Weight2450 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight610 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)525 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1430 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.1
- Length4751 cmWidth1918 cmWheelbase2864 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1621 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low40.9WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed132 mphEngine Power - BHP190 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW140 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB47d20o1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [pro Pack]Coin DescriptionD XdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear275/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 787Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.