BMW Z4 RoadstersDrive 20i M Sport 2 Doors Auto [Pro Pack]
- Active Guard Plus Incl Speed Limit Assist, Lane Departure Warning With Steering Impulse And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Professional With Nav Function/12.3" High Resolution Instrument +10.25" Control Display/Intelligent Voice Assist/2 Usb/Wifi InterfaceBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceElectric Power SteeringFuel GaugeIdrive Touch Controller With Turn And Press FunctionInstrument ClusterLanguage Version EnglishOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOil Temperature GaugeOptimum Shift IndicatorPull Away AssistantRun Flat IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeedometer With Mph ReadoutTachometerVariable Sport Steering
- Double Joint SpringDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Steptronic Sport Transmission, With Gearshift PaddlesElectronic Differential LockFuel Tank Breather SystemHigh Precision Injection
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingDab TunerUsb Connection
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatDoor Sill Finishers With M DesignationDoor Sill StripsDynamic Braking Lights Comprising Activated Hazard Warning FlashersElectric Heated Rear WindowExhaust Tailpipe - Split Left And RightExterior Mirror Housing Finished In Body ColourExterior Mirrors - Electrically Folding With Anti-DazzleFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionKidney Grille In Mesh DesignLed Daytime Driving LightsLed IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic Body KitM Sport Exterior StylingMatt Black Window Recess FinisherModel LogoRain SensorRear BootReversing LightTailgate Release HandleTwo Stage Brake Force DisplayVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWind DeflectorWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Power Point In Luggage Area12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment2 Cup Holders In Front Centre ConsoleActivation Of Interior LightingAdditional Storage Compartment - 4 Lashing Eyes, Strap And Storage NetAmbient LightingBattery In Luggage CompartmentBmw IdChild Seat Isofix Attachments For Passenger SeatDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsFront And Rear Armrests Integrated In Door Trim + Centre Console Includes Storage Compartment And Rear Centre Armrest Includes 2 CupholdersFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightM Sport Leather Steering WheelM Sport Seats For Driver And PassengerMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterMultifunction Steering WheelRear Backrest, Foldable And Dividable By 40:20:40Single Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThrough Load SystemTool KitTwo Zone Automatic Air ConditioningVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Package Professional - Z4
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsAirbags - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Side Impact ProtectionAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And AirbagsCurtain AirbagsDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHead Airbags For 1St And 2Nd Seat RowPlastic Fuel TankPyrotechnic Seat Belt TensionersRoll Over ProtectionSeat Belt Force LimiterSeat Belt StopperSeat Occupancy ProtectionSide Airbags For Driver And PassengerTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyWarning Triangle
- Centre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Cat 1 Remote Alarm
- Sensatec Dashboard
- Reduced Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Loading Weight310 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)281 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4324 mmWidth1864 mmWheelbase2470 mmWidth (including mirrors)2024 mmHeight1304 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)38.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)53.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)46.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium39.8WLTP - MPG - High45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL28.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH28.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH39.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW145 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1450 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48b20o1
- Coin SeriesM Sport [pro Pack]Coin DescriptionI SdriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %91NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power197Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 799mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)139 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL160
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.