BMW Z4 RoadstersDrive M40i 2 Doors Auto
- Active Guard Plus Incl Speed Limit Assist, Lane Departure Warning With Steering Impulse And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Live Cockpit Professional With Nav Function/12.3" High Resolution Instrument +10.25" Control Display/Intelligent Voice Assist/2 Usb/Wifi InterfaceBmw TeleservicesCondition Based ServiceElectric Power SteeringFuel GaugeIdrive Touch Controller With Turn And Press FunctionInstrument ClusterLanguage Version EnglishOil Sensor For Level And Grade, Warning By Check Control SystemOil Temperature GaugeOptimum Shift IndicatorPull Away AssistantRun Flat IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeedometer With Mph ReadoutTachometerVariable Sport Steering
- Adaptive M SuspensionDouble Joint SpringDouble VanosDrive Performance Control With Eco Pro Comfort + Sport ModeEight Speed Steptronic Sport Transmission, With Gearshift PaddlesFuel Tank Breather SystemHigh Precision InjectionM Sport Differential
- 2X Usb Type C Ports In Front Centre Console For Charging And Data Transfer2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Centre Console For ChargingDab TunerUsb Connection
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlight Beam Throw Control With Load Dependent Regulating Reaction, Dynamic Compensation Of Braking Dive And Acceleration SquatCerium Grey Exterior Mirror HousingDoor Sill Finishers With M DesignationDoor Sill StripsDynamic Braking Lights Comprising Activated Hazard Warning FlashersElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Heated Rear WindowExhaust Tailpipe - Split Left And RightFingertip Control / Anti-Trap Function On Electric WindowFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsGreen Tinted Heat Protection GlazingHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Gloss Black Exterior TrimHigh Gloss Black Window Recess FinisherInterior Rear View Electrochromatic Mirror With Automatic Anti Dazzle FunctionKidney Grille In Mesh DesignLed Daytime Driving LightsLed IndicatorsLed Rear LightsLightweight EngineeringM Aerodynamic Body KitModel LogoRain SensorRear BootReversing LightTailgate Release HandleTwo Stage Brake Force DisplayVisible Vin PlateWelcome LightingWind DeflectorWindscreen Wipers With Adjustable Interval
- 12V Power Point In Luggage Area12V Power Socket In Front Storage Compartment2 Cup Holders In Front Centre ConsoleActivation Of Interior LightingAdditional Storage Compartment - 4 Lashing Eyes, Strap And Storage NetAmbient LightingBattery In Luggage CompartmentBmw IdChild Seat Isofix Attachments For Passenger SeatDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Lumbar SupportElectrically Adjustable Front Driver And Passenger Seats With MemoryFront And Rear Armrests Integrated In Door Trim + Centre Console Includes Storage Compartment And Rear Centre Armrest Includes 2 CupholdersFront And Rear Velour Floor MatsFront HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Mechanically And Infinitely Variable Steering ColumnIlluminated GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightM Sport Leather Steering WheelM Sport Seats For Driver And PassengerMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterMultifunction Steering WheelRear Backrest, Foldable And Dividable By 40:20:40Single Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity Mirrors And Ticket PocketThrough Load SystemTool KitTwo Zone Automatic Air ConditioningVernasca Leather Upholstery
- Connected Package Professional - Z4
- 3 Point Front Seat BeltsAirbags - Front Driver And Passenger, Front And Side Impact ProtectionAnti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Bmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationBraking ReadinessCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And AirbagsCurtain AirbagsDeactivation Of Fuel Pump In The Event Of A CrashDry BrakingDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Dynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHead Airbags For 1St And 2Nd Seat RowM Sport Brakes With Blue CalipersM Sport SeatbeltPlastic Fuel TankPyrotechnic Seat Belt TensionersRoll Over ProtectionSeat Belt Force LimiterSeat Belt StopperSeat Occupancy ProtectionSide Airbags For Driver And PassengerTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring With Three Level Warning StrategyWarning Triangle
- Centre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserStart/Stop Button With Comfort Go Keyless Engine Start And Auto Start/Stop Deactivation ButtonThatcham Cat 1 Remote Alarm
- Sensatec Dashboard
- 19" Double Spoke Alloy Wheels In Bicolour Cerium Grey - Style 800MReduced Rolling Resistance TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.7
- Co2 (G/Km)168 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb183 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh184 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel183 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High171Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh175Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel171Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High159Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh159Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel157Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low275Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh275Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel259Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium183Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh183Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel177
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2998 ccCompression Ratio11.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)94.6 mmEngine CodeB58b30m1Engine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTwin TurboGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)38.7Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoEc Extra Urban (Mpg)46.3Ec Urban (Mpg)30.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel7.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low12.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh12.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel11.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel7.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb34.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel34.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High37.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh36.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel37.2Wltp - Mpg - High40.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh40.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel40.9Wltp - Mpg - Low23.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh23.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel24.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium34.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh34.9Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel36.2
- AdblueNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power340Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionI SdriveCoin SeriesM40Generation Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %97Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %91Ncap Safety Assist %76Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.5 secEngine Power - Bhp340 bhpEngine Power - Kw250 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft369 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg51 mkgEngine Torque - Nm500 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/35 R19Tyre Size Rear275/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 800MWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1304 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4324 mmWheelbase2470 mmWidth1864 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2024 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)281 litresMax. Loading Weight305 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1555 kgNo. Of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.