Citroen E-C4 X Electric Saloon100kW Shine 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10" High Resolution Touchscreen User Interface, Controlling Media, Connectivity And Vehicle Settings5.5 Inch Backlit Full Tft Driver's Instrument Cluster With Led Ambient LightingActive Blind Spot DetectionApple Car Play And Android AutoCitroen Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemCitroen Smart Pad Support - Integrated Support For Attaching A Tablet Computer For Front PassengerDriver's Head-Up DisplayElectronic Power Steering (Eps)Front, Rear And Lateral Parking SensorsIn-Crash BrakingSpeed LimiterTop Rear Vision Reversing CameraVoice Commands
- 7.4 Kw Single-Phase Onboard ChargerAdvanced Comfort Suspension - Double Hydraulic Stops On Front Suspension And Single On Rear SuspensionMode 3 Charging Cable With Type 2 Connectors - For Accelerated Charging From Wall Boxes And Dedicated Public Charging Points
- Bluetooth Telephone And Audio StreamingDab Digital Radio
- Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear Windows And Side Windows With Chrome DetailElectrically Heated, Folding And Adjustable External Rear View Mirrors With Courtesy LightingElectrochrome Interior Rear-View Mirror With Automatic Day-Night SwitchingFront And Rear Electric WindowsGloss Black Rear SkirtIntelligent Beam HeadlightsLed Daytime Running Lights In V SignatureLed Front Fog Lamps With Static Cornering FunctionLed Front HeadlampsLed Third Brake LightPerla Nera Black Painted External Rear View MirrorsRain Sensing Automatic Front Windscreen WipersRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsWelcome And Goodbye Lighting
- 12V Power Outlet, 1X Usb Type-C Socket Charging & Data Connection And 1X Usb Type-A Socket In 1St Row And 2X Usb Type-A Socket Charging In 2Nd Row2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats Backrest3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAnodised Blue Interior Door DecorationBoot LightChevrons Cloth And Leather Effect Textile Seat UpholsteryDashboard Tray In Front CabinDeluxe Leather Steering Wheel With Two Command BlocksDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Led Interior LightingFront Head RestraintsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Driver's Seat With Adjustable Lumbar SupportHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMap Pockets In Rear Of Front SeatsRaised Centre Console With Armrest And Two Cup HoldersRear Head RestraintsRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Drawer In Front Cabin
- High Level Acoustic Insulation Pack - C4/E-C4 X
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start AssistManual Child Lock In Second RowManual Deactivation Of Front Passenger AirbagRow 1 And 2 Curtain AirbagsRow 1 Side Thorax AirbagsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move WarningTyre Underinflation Detection
- Anti-Theft Alarm (Volumetric Protection)Keyless Entry And StartRemote Locking With DeadlocksTwo Remote Keys
- 18" Bi-Tone Diamond Cut Crosslight Alloy Wheels With Anti-Theft Locking Wheel NutsPuncture Repair Kit With Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight1621 kgGross Vehicle Weight2040 kgMax. Loading Weight419 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4600 mmWidth1834 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth (including mirrors)2032 mmHeight1525 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesShineStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/60r18Tyre Size Rear195/60r18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleCrosslightAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City489WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb356WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL357WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH356WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City304WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb221WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH221WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL222Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.