Cupra Leon Hatchback1.5 TSI V1 5 Doors
- 18" Machined Sport Black And Silver Alloy Wheels With 92Y Tyres
- Chrome And Copper Interior Detailing
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKessy Advanced - Keyless Start, Keyless EntryLocking Wheel Bolts
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksCupra Black Brake CalipersDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeExtended Safety System - Seat Belt Tensioner, Window Closure And Hazard LightsHill Hold ControlRear Disc BrakesSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTiredness Recognition SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Media System Plus With Navigation Pack - Leon CupraSafety And Driving Pack (M) - Cupra Leon
- 12V Power Supply In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row5 Headrests60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With ArmrestAmbient Lighting With Glovebox, Footwell And Single MonocolourCupra Leather Flat Bottomed, Perforated Steering WheelDriver/Passenger Manual Seat Height AdjustmentFolding Boot CoverFront And Rear Reading Lights X 4Front Centre ArmrestFront Seats Manual Lumbar AdjustmentGrey HeadliningHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Interior Front Door SillsIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsJack And Tool KitPvc/Cloth Upholstery With Copper StitchingSingle Front Passenger SeatSports SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated MirrorThree Zone Climate Control
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersCupra Sports BumpersDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsLed Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionLed Headlights With Dynamic Turn Signals, Tail Lights, Rear Fog Lights With Rear Coast To Coast LightingRain Sensing WipersRear Diffuser With Twin Exhaust Pipe On Each SideRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeSeparate Daytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home FeatureThird Brake Light
- Auxiliary Input Socket
- Sports Suspension
- Cupra Drive Profile Selection With (Comfort/Sport/Individual), Throttle Response And Gearshift ModeDigital CockpitE-CallElectro Mechanical Speed Sensitive Power SteeringFour X Usb Type C Ports (2 In Front And 2 In Rear)Front Assist With Forward Collision Warning Braking Reaction To Vehicles, Pedestrians And CyclistsFull Link Smartphone Integration With Mirror Link, Wireless Apple Carplay And Wired Google Android AutoLane AssistLockable TailgatePark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)Rear View CameraRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingWireless Phone Charger
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.015ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh143 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel134 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High136Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High116Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low175Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium130
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1498 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.9 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh6.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb47.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh44.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel47.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High47.1Wltp - Mpg - High55.4Wltp - Mpg - Low36.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium49.6
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsiCoin SeriesV1Generation Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %88Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %80Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.9 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed133 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMachined SportWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1444 mmLength4398 mmWheelbase2689 mmWidth1799 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1992 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresMax. Loading Weight603 kgMinimum Kerbweight1257 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.