DS Ds 9 Saloon1.6 E-TENSE 250 Rivoli + 4 Doors EAT8
- 19" Versailles Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Alarm SystemAutomatic Door Locking While DrivingKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksStop/ Start Function
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemChild Safety LockDriver, Front Passenger, Front Lateral And Curtain AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEspFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistIndirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Itpms)Isofix Mounting Points - 1X Front Passenger Seat And 2X Outer Rear Seats Includes Top TetherPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Curtain Airbags
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electric Lumbar Adjustment8 Way Electrically Adjustable Front SeatsAir Quality Control SystemAluminium Sports PedalsB.R.M R180 TimepieceBasalt Black Leather Effect Front Centre Armrest TrimBasalt Black Leather Steering WheelDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFloor Mats - Black, Deep Pile With Stitch DetailFront And Rear Door StorageFront Central Armrest With StorageFront Centre Console - Closed StorageFront Closed StorageFront Headrests With 4 Way Mechanical AdjustmentFront Seat And Rear PocketsFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesHeated Front SeatsMassage Function For Front SeatsMechanical Extendable Cushion Nose For Front SeatsOdour FilterPolyambient Interior LightingReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger SeatSki HatchVentilated Front Seats
- Auto Dimming Electrochrome Door MirrorsAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Welcome Lighting At Car UnlockingAutomatic Windscreen WipersBacklit Front Door Sill With Ds InscriptionChrome Ds WingsChrome Sabre On Bonnet With "Clous De Paris" EmbossingChrome Window SurroundDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor Mirrors Including Reverse Gear Angle MemorisationDs 3D Led Rear LightsDs Active Led Vision HeadlightsDs Badge On BonnetDs CornetsDs Monogram On Rear TailgateDynamic Bending Light FunctionElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Ds Led SpotlightsFlush Fitting Door HandlesFollow Me Home Manual LightingFrameless Electrochrome, Auto-Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Electric WindowsGloss Black Exterior Door MirrorsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLaminated Front And Rear Side WindowsLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsPerla Nera Black Metallic RoofRain SensorRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsScrolling IndicatorsWelcome Lighting
- Bluetooth Hands Free And Media StreamingDab Digital Radio
- 7.4 Kw Onboard ChargerAccelerated Charging Cable - Mode 3Ds Active Scan Suspension
- 12 Inch Hd Touchscreen12.3" Digital Instrument Cluster Display3D Connected NavigationAdaptive Cruise Control With Stop And GoBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Ds Connect Box Emergency And Assistance SystemEmergency Services Call SystemExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionFront Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistLane Positioning AssistMirror Screen With Apple Car Play/Android Auto And Mirror LinkPasRear Parking SensorsSpeed Limit Info DisplaySpeed LimiterVoice Recognition For Navigation SystemWireless Charging For Smartphone
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh15.6Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)145Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage160000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.9Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb76Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel82Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb47Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh42Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel51
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)Not AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb22Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh27Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel18
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)85.8 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel0.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel353.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power250Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Tense 250Coin SeriesRivoli +Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %79Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 094Ncap Pedestrian Protection %67Ncap Safety Assist %67Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.1 secEngine Power - Bhp250 bhpEngine Power - Kw184 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3000 rpmTop Speed149 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/45 R19Tyre Size Rear235/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleVersaillesWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1460 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4934 mmWheelbase2895 mmWidth1932 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2079 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresGross Vehicle Weight2325 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresMax. Loading Weight486 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMinimum Kerbweight1839 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the DS 9?
The DS 9 Saloon is 4934mm long and 1932mm wide. The width including mirrors is 2079mm and it is 1460mm high.Is there lots of boot space in the DS 9?
The DS 9 Saloon offers 510 litres of boot space.How many passengers can you fit in the DS 9?
The DS Saloon has 5 seats so you can fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the DS 9?
The DS 9 Saloon comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.Can I get a manual or diesel DS 9?
The front-wheel-drive DS 9 is only offered in petrol or plug-in hybrid form, both of which use 8-speed automatic transmissions. The plug-in hybrid is a good choice if you’re looking for diesel-like economy, though.Do I need to get the Rivoli + model of the DS 9?
Some upgrades make the upmarket Rivoli + model desirable, including massaging and air-conditioned front seats. The standard DS 9 is very well equipped, though, so don’t feel compelled to splash out unless the Rivoli + has something you really want or need.What infotainment features does the DS 9 have?
The DS 9 comes with a 12-inch touchscreen media system that has navigation, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, DAB, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Support. A wireless smartphone charger is also standard.Is the plug-in hybrid model the quickest?
The plug-in hybrid DS 9, which features a petrol engine and electric motor, packs the same total power as the normal petrol model. Consequently, its additional weight means that it is slightly slower. It can run on pure electric power for up to 38 miles, though, lending it significant appeal.What is DS?
DS was the name originally used for a now-classic Citroen model that was launched in 1955. The name was revived in 2010 as almost kind of a trim level for a line of new cars and then later spun off as a standalone premium brand.