Ford Focus Estate1.0 EcoBoost Hybrid mHEV 155 ST-Line X 5 Doors
- 12.3" Digital Instrument ClusterBluetooth SystemDigital ClockEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEco ModeFord Sync4 Nav With 13.2'' Touchscreen, Dab, Emergency Assistance, Apple Carplay & Android Auto, B&O Premium Audio With 10 Speakers, Fordpass ConnectLane Keeping System - Lane Keeping Alert And Lane Keeping AidPasRev CounterSelectable Drive ModeService Interval IndicatorTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- Sports Tuned Suspension
- 2 Usb Ports
- Auto Headlamps (On/Off)Body Coloured Door HandlesElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With One Touch Opening And ClosingElectrically Operated Heated Power Fold Door Mirrors With Puddle Lamp With Side IndicatorsFront Variable Intermittent Wipers With Electric WashHeated Rear WindowLed Daytime Running LampLed Rear LampsLed Third Brake LightPolished Twin TailpipePrivacy GlassQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate Wash/WipeUnique St-Line Grille, Full Bodystyling Kit, And Large Body Coloured Rear Spoiler
- 3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowDual Zone Electronic Air Temperature ControlFull Sensico Premium UpholsteryHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat PreparationLoad Through Ski HatchManual 2-Way Passenger Seat AdjustPower 4-Way Driver Seat Adjust, With Power Lumbar AdjustReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Winter Pack - Focus
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionAuto Hold FunctionDriver AirbagEdl Traction ControlElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Inertia Reel Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pre-TensionersFront Passenger AirbagFront Side AirbagsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchPost Collision BrakingPre Collision Assist With Autonomous Emergency Braking And Pedestrian/Cyclist DetectionRed Brake CalipersRemote/Power Child Rear Door LocksSide Curtain AirbagsThree Rear Inertia Reel Lap/Diagonal SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Keyless Entry And Keyless StartMykey SystemRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Alarm With Power Door Dead Locks
- 18" 5X3 Spoke Pearl Grey High Gloss Machined Finish Alloy Wheels With Mini Spare Wheel
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb124 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh124 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel116 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedTransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh51.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel54.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power155Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionEcoboost 155Coin SeriesSt-Line XGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %96Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %72Ncap Safety Assist %75Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.1 secEngine Power - Bhp155 bhpEngine Power - Kw114 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft140 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg19.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm190 nmTop Speed130 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?YesTyre Size Front235/40 R18Tyre Size Rear235/40 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Style5X3 SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- No. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What is the warranty?
This comes with Ford’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.