Ford Mustang Fastback5.0 V8 449 GT [Custom Pack 3] 2 Doors Auto
- 12" Digital Lcd Instrument ClusterAdaptive Cruise Control With Adjustable Speed LimiterApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Connectivity With Voice ControlElectric Power SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFord Pass Connect Embedded ModemFord Sync 3 With 8" Colour Touch ScreenLane Keeping Aid With Lane Keeping AssistOil Pressure GaugeRear View Camera With Rear Parking SensorsSelectable Driving Modes - Normal, Mymode, Snow/Wet, Sport+, Track And Drag ModeService Interval IndicatorSync Emergency AssistanceTrack Apps With Accelerometer TechnologyTrip Computer
- Adaptive Damping SystemFully Independent Front And Rear SuspensionLimited Slip Differential
- Dab Digital RadioUsb Connection
- 3Rd Brake Light5.0 Exterior Badge On Front WingsActive Exhaust System With Quad TailpipesAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBonnet Air IntakeElectric Front WindowsGt Exterior Badge On BootlidGt Front Grille With Vertical Power BarsLed Headlamps With Daytime Running Lights And Led Fog LampsLed Rear LightsMagnetic Blade Decklid Rear SpoilerPower Folding Door Mirrors With Mustang Logo Projection Puddle LampsRear Boot
- 6 Way Power Adjustable Front Seats And Driver Seat Power Lumbar AdjustAmbient LightingCup HoldersDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFront HeadrestsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Entry SystemIndividually Folding 2 Rear Seats In 2Nd RowIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather GearknobLeather Multifunction Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryReach And Rake Adjustable Leather Steering Wheel With Integrated ControlsRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 4 SeatbeltsAbsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Front AirbagsElectronic Line LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Three SettingsEspFront Side AirbagsPerformance Brake System With Brembo 6 Piston Front Callipers And Electronic Brake PrefillPre-Collision Assist With Aeb And Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitor
- Ford Key Free System With Power Starter Button And Keyless EntryImmobiliserMykey SystemThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Co2 (G/Km)271 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb256 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh256 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel256 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc5038 ccCompression Ratio12,0:1Cylinder LayoutV8Cylinders8Cylinders - Bore (Mm)93 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.7 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears10 SpeedNumber Of Valves32TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)23.7Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb11.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel11.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High9.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low20.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium11.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb25.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh25.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel25.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High29.1Wltp - Mpg - High31Wltp - Mpg - Low13.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium25.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc5.0 ccBadge Power449Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionV8 449Coin SeriesGt [Custom Pack 3]Generation Mark6Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %72Ncap Child Occupant Protection %32Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 093Ncap Pedestrian Protection %78Ncap Safety Assist %61Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.6 secEngine Power - Bhp450 bhpEngine Power - Kw331 kwEngine Power - Rpm7000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft393 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg54.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm533 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4600 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/40 R19Tyre Size Rear275/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1381 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4784 mmWidth1916 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2080 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61 litresGross Vehicle Weight2105 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableMax. Loading Weight219 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.